Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-20-2006, 12:27 PM
kouhei
Hill Giant

Default 0.7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaofeng
Are there any servers that has old school EQ items? Like Guise of Deceiver, Manastone, Big Fing Gun, etc. I would like to try yours kouhei but you're not running 0.7.0 so I can't.

Well, I am in the process of trying to move the DB over to 0.7.0 I hope to have that up soon. So keep and eye out for it.

Take a look you know you want to click on this site.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:04 PM
kouhei
Hill Giant

Wink progression server

I finally decided Classic EQ will be changing its name. I am in the process of working out a new game plan. I hate to spill the beans but will give a little peak into the server. I am going to be taking an idea orginally I thought was a good Idea until SOE made the Idea a good idea. The one way its going to work is that everyone will start in the classic and kunark zones. Then all the other zones will be locked until kunark Boss mobs is killed then once that happens it will unlock velious zones then the same thing all other zones will still remain locked. The only thing will be open then is classic,kunark,velious then wants the High end Boss mob is killed that will unlock luclin zones so then class,kunark,velious,luclin will be open and all others will be locked. Then once Luclin high end Boss mob is killed it will open POP(Planes of power) Then you will have class,kunark,luclin,POP. Once POP is cleared and the all High end boss are killed then GOD will open up and once GOD end boss are killed then OMENS will open up. I also in the process of upgrading the DB to 0.7.0 if it goes good we might stay with 0.7.0 if not might have to revert to 6.6 since its more stable so will have testing up when we go to 0.7.0.

Take a look you know you want to click on this site.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:41 AM
therealjjj77
Sarnak

Default Awesome Idea

Dude, you rock. Let me know if I can help in any way. I'm not a programmer or anything but I can try! My e-mail is therealjjj77@yahoo.com. This idea is awesome and I think will be quite successful. Sign me up!
Old 04-23-2006, 04:42 PM
gm112
Fire Beetle

i talked to this guy on aim ^_^ the most generous patient guy ever.