Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 01-30-2002, 12:55 PM
Hack_attack
Sarnak

Default what you think

hey everyone i know a bunch of you read the post i made for my webpage. but i changed my mind and im not gana work with that site any more. i will delete it in a few days. in the meen time im going to work on a new one. one that looks better to. and i need some input from you all.

here is a list of links. and i would like to know which song you think would be best for the main page of a website.
Song 1 Song 2 Song 3 Song 4 Song 5 Song 6 Song 7 Song 8 Song 9

These are the ones that i thought were best out of a list of 50

well im looking forwared to hearing what you all think.
Old 01-30-2002, 01:05 PM
Mr Bitterness
Fire Beetle

Default what i think...

i think sites shouldnt have background music, and if your gonna get final fantasy music at least get decent copies of it... thats my 2 cents

Bitter is Better
Old 01-30-2002, 01:22 PM
Hack_attack
Sarnak

Default ??? what

um what are you talking about none of them are final fantasy songs. they were songs i got at schooland i made the sites they are on at school that are saposed to sound like the music from everquest. but not the same. and they sound ok over here. did you just not like them or did they sound bad????
please fell me in

EDIT:this was edited due to an error i had in it
Old 01-30-2002, 03:38 PM
Stud
Sarnak

I scored these .mids out onto sheet music using my ProAudio9 and came acrossed something very interesting...just want to confirm....you say you wrote these Hack?
Old 01-30-2002, 05:15 PM
Hack_attack
Sarnak

Default sorry

sorry about that i was looking through the songs because i renamed them all to song 1 song 2 ...........
and the ones i made i didnt put up there to hear because they all suckded compared to these
and some of these are the acual songs from everquest i just had winamp get them and musicmatch convert them to .mid i didnt meen to lie. just didnt pay atenction to the files i was talking about
Old 01-30-2002, 05:59 PM
Vipermmx
Sarnak

The 3rd song is good reminds me of the 5hour boat trips on EQ. Ive always kind of liked that song though. I would get rid of the battle theme songs though there to rough for a website. Stick with the nice themes that you could sleep too.
Old 01-31-2002, 12:19 PM
Baltar
Hill Giant

4 is good. 6 is metallica. my 2 cents.
Old 01-31-2002, 01:41 PM
agvar
Fire Beetle

Default 2 cents

number 4 by far is the best sounding
Old 01-31-2002, 04:45 PM
Dareth
Fire Beetle

Default No way...

No way, its all about the Karana bridge music, song 8, and 6 is Fade to Black, really good old Metallica.
Old 02-01-2002, 03:42 AM
Hack_attack
Sarnak

Default thanks

k thanks everyone. im just gana take the ones you all said were good and wright a script so that it will chose a dif one every time you visit the site. but you will have to clikc the play button on the site to get the music to start