Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 10-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Lalolyen
Banned

Quote:
The testing cannot include Disciplines and Spells or undead specific targets if you are testing the damange and defense formulas of melee.
Exactly... Those charts are pure melee dps tallies.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Congdar
Developer

Are you saying that those tables are like Live currently is and do not include disciplines, buffs, skills and abilities, or that this is what You think they should be?

Using your table, adjust the numbers to what you think EqEmu currently is and post it please.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Lalolyen
Banned

Thats the thing, I could be 100% wrong, which I've known to have been before, but I do not think the EMU server has any class bonuses yet. I do think they have 80% of the race bonuses working, but class will need to be worked on down the road. Until then we will experience simular game play, regardless of the class.

Also I'd like to say right quick, and this may be a simple fix KLS. The skill has a lot to do with the melee power of the player. Like live certain classes have a higher or lower celing for their skill.

Currently a wizard and a warrior may have the same pericing and offensive skill as the other or have the potential to have it, meaning that a wizard somehow dual wielding daggers could have the same attack power as a warrior with the same strength (minus dual wield). This needs to be trimmed down drastically, and tuned for all classes. (Can use the chart above =P).
Old 10-05-2007, 01:47 AM
drakelord
Hill Giant

I could have swore that on live, the level of your weapon skill determined accuracy against opponents of a certain level. Kinda like how when you have 5 in 1hb, you can't hit a level 30 mob, but you can hit a level 1 fire beetle.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Lalolyen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakelord View Post
I could have swore that on live, the level of your weapon skill determined accuracy against opponents of a certain level. Kinda like how when you have 5 in 1hb, you can't hit a level 30 mob, but you can hit a level 1 fire beetle.
It does... I have addressed it here: (above ^^)

Quote:
Also I'd like to say right quick, and this may be a simple fix KLS. The skill has a lot to do with the melee power of the player. Like live certain classes have a higher or lower celing for their skill.