Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:26 PM
corvanus
Banned

Default Working on GuildLobby summoners

Wel i have begun work on the guild lobby (PEQ DATABASE) since it is spawned i am attempting to get the corpse summoners there working its slow going as i dont have as much time to work on the quests as id like but this might well be a server source edit as much as a quest creation if anyone would like to assist feel free to get a hold of me
Old 04-10-2008, 10:26 PM
fault
Hill Giant

Couldn't you use.

quest::summonburriedplayercorpse(charid, x, y, z, heading);

Whereas charid should be the character envoking the script? Not sure if EQEMu can do that but it sounds like the closest thing to want the lobby summoners would do.

have an if to check level and subsequent else's for everylevel after the first, then use item assosiated with the if level to summon.

Can only summon one corpse at a time this way.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:14 AM
corvanus
Banned

no because the player would have to wait for the burry decay timer to expire which also would expire the rez timer making it useless summonburriedplayercorpse is used for shadowrest for a reason and doesnt work untill the corpse endsup in shadowrest for one for two if you notice that code only summons from within the same zone which again would be totally useless in the guild lobby
Old 06-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Slaintemaith
Fire Beetle

Has there been any news on this? We're running into the same thing, and we're just not sophisticated enough with the code to be knowing.
Yet.

Thanks for you time!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:04 AM
cannon
Hill Giant

Default Similar Thread

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/sho...ht=guild+lobby