Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Foxhound3857
Fire Beetle

Default Grand Creation more populated now, or is it still full of boxers?

I wanna come back and play a Bard and actually do some end-game raiding and find a cool guild to call home, but I'm a little skeptical. The last time I played on this server it was full of players who would box 4 or more toons and wouldn't group with anyone except their own toons. I swear, one time I saw a guy running TWENTY-FOUR different toons, heading off to solo some raid I guess, but it was absolutely ridiculous.

I just wanna enjoy one toon on a server that goes past PoP. I don't necessarily mind playing with boxers, but I don't want to be forced to box just to run content either. I wanna be welcome to do content/join groups/guilds as a single toon player.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

They do have their own forums: http://www.peqtgc.com/phpBB2/ You probably have a better chance of talking to actual players and gathering their opinions there.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:28 PM
GurkhaPanzers
Hill Giant

Try Vahalla. We allow 5 bots per player so you are a group by yourself. We also have a smallish but friendly player base. Give us an hour or two and I hope you will like it.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:16 AM
velric
Fire Beetle

Yeah, I play on there regularly and I think the situation is pretty much the same. I three box myself, and I think the majority of people are using that program ( I forget the name) that allows them to pretty much automate a bunch of characters, hence the people running 18+ toons and doing their own raids etc.

I do see people lfg once in a while, not sure how much luck they have though, occasionally there is the odd completely solo player, seems pretty rare though. Past couple days I have seen someone trying to recruit for a guild, couldn't really give you any information about any of the guilds though sorry.