Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:30 AM
rhyotte
Hill Giant

Default HighpassHold NPC's regen?

The NPC Dalishea in Highpasshold using the SoD client and the PEQ DB seems to have pretty extreme "regen". I have my acct flagged for Admin and I can not see Anyone casting any heals on her or her buddy Greth, yet she has this ability to go for single digit HP to well over 80% hp.... I tried #npcedit class 1 on all 3 of them to make sure. I have looked for any possible nearby casters. Heck I maxed my skills and gave myself a Swiftblade of Zek and a superior Combine Short Sword and then some Simple Defiant armor. I should kick her ass in short order...

Any ideas? This is a new install btw.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:13 AM
rhyotte
Hill Giant

Default NPC's have 1000 HP Regen rate..?

I have been testing various locations and it seems pretty much all of the lower level NPCs are damn near impossible to kill. Their regen is just crazy. I turned on Invul and have been whacking on Fippy Darkpaw for about 10 minutes now. He is still bouncing right back up to 100%, then I wack him a few hits and he is down some, rinse and repeat. I know this is not normal. My last server a from a week or 2 ago did not have this problem.

Ideas?
P.S. Feel free to log in to Shard of Spring and try to get past level 5...
npc_types: Dalishea -- hp_regen_rate = 1000 ...!!??? and it is not just her.. how could I have possibly done this..?

Last edited by rhyotte; 07-30-2012 at 02:32 AM.. Reason: Add
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 AM
rhyotte
Hill Giant

Ok, I dumped and started over. Obviously I did something to screw the previous install db up. I will be more cautious this time. Things seem back to normal now that I am on a nice fresh install again. That 1kph regen is pretty tough stuff for newb toons :P
Old 07-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Would've been easier to update npc_types set hp_regen_rate = ()

Old 07-30-2012, 01:12 PM
rhyotte
Hill Giant

Thank you Maze EQ. You can bet I will keep that in mind for next time! Learn something new every day. Making progress one step at a time.