Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:41 PM
Aeogar
Fire Beetle

Default LAN login server worl registration issue

After much pushing, grinding and trouble shooting, I have been able to get my server to launch, I can log in to the login server, but my world is not listed. I am getting an error from the login server that says:

[Error] Mysql query failed: SELECT ifnull(WSR.ServerID,999999) AS ServerID, WSR.ServerTagDescription, ifnull(WSR.ServerTrusted,0) AS ServerTrusted, ifnull(SLT.ServerListTypeID,3) AS ServerListTypeID, SLT.ServerListTypeDescription, ifnull(WSR.ServerAdminID,0) AS ServerAdminID FROM loginserver_world_server_registration AS WSR JOIN loginserver_server_list_type AS SLT ON WSR.ServerListTypeID = SLT.ServerListTypeID WHERE WSR.ServerShortName = 'AAAAkkas PEQ Installer'
[World Server] Server AAAAkkas Windows PEQ Installer (R0RJgw)(AAAAkkas PEQ Installer) attempted to log in but database couldn't find an entry but unregistered servers are allowed.
[Error] Mysql query failed: SELECT ifnull(max(ServerID),0) FROM loginserver_world_server_registration
[Error] Mysql query failed: UPDATE loginserver_world_server_registration SET ServerLastLoginDate = now(), ServerLastIPAddr = '127.0.0.1', ServerLongName = 'AAAAkkas Windows PEQ Installer (R0RJgw)' WHERE ServerID = 0

Any suggestions as to what I might be missing or doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:45 AM
NostalgiaEQ
Banned

I think your problem is you are using an incompatible database. You can't use a standard peq database with akka's installer you need to get a database from akka I can try to find a link for you if you have trouble finding it.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:52 AM
DanCanDo
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgiaEQ View Post
I think your problem is you are using an incompatible database.
If it wasn't Akka's installed DB, it wouldn't show under [World Server]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeogar View Post
[World Server] Server AAAAkkas Windows PEQ Installer (R0RJgw)(AAAAkkas PEQ Installer) attempted to log

ServerLongName = 'AAAAkkas Windows PEQ Installer (R0RJgw)' WHERE ServerID = 0

Any suggestions as to what I might be missing or doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.
The world server names are not matching up. Have to be exactly the same in
the eqemu_config as in your tblWorldServerRegistration table in database and
the loginserver has to accept it.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Aeogar
Fire Beetle

That's an interesting theory, however the peq database was installed by the Akka installer. Maybe I will dig through the SQL files and try to find where the world is registered and add my server? If you think that re-loading the correct peq files would help I will give that a shot.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Aeogar
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanCanDo View Post

That's what I am missing, thanks for that help. I will make the change and see where it get me. Thanks again!
Old 10-19-2016, 11:26 PM
NostalgiaEQ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanCanDo View Post

If he has a table called tblworldserverregistration then that is his problem incompatible database.

What's happening is the server is trying to inject his server name into the database table 'loginserver_world_server_registration' but the table in his database doesn't match so it can't do it.

My advice to Aeogar is to boot up heidisql and figure out how to use it and to get a new database (I'll update this with link when i find it)