Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 05-13-2003, 07:13 PM
Vyeper
Fire Beetle

I come back to EQemu after a break of a few months, cos EQ was just boring all round....There was no eqemu patcher when i first started, but there is now so i think ok ill install it and get on and have another go at good ol EQemu.....It worked, i went in and played around made my lovely 65 bard just the way i want him, went and killed some guards in FP cos it always is fun. just tellin my lifestory here.

Then i go LD, well im used to it so its no biggy, so i run patcher again, cos i thought hey it says runeq in there so ill use that......
so yeah i get this error now :( wish i hadve read this thread sooner....oh well, guess this means no more EQ for a good while.....not signing up to liveEQ cost to much moolah.

Also when i try to run EQW it goes into EULA screen and then goes big and freezes........
Old 05-13-2003, 07:19 PM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Download eqw 2.32.
Old 05-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Vyeper
Fire Beetle

/sigh Didnt make a difference, did same thing as the other EQW.
Old 05-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Lurker_005
Demi-God

Once you ran the patcher and were abale to play, you do not have to run it again.

Most likely a portion of the patcher is still running and needs to be killed in the task manager. But regardless, use EQW to start EQ without running the patcher.
Old 05-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Vyeper
Fire Beetle

I use EQW.......but it goes big and stuff, so i release mouse, and go into everything, and i think ok this is good.......then when i go to type my stationname and password i cant........its like the keyboard doesnt even work
Old 05-15-2003, 01:35 PM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Sounds like EQ/EQW problem... Check their boards.