Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-12-2003, 07:05 AM
Yumaddar
Sarnak

I got it all patched up like the day before it went down...or after everyone said it had already gone down, but it was not down. :lol:
RUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I ROCK! YES! I DO!
Old 07-15-2003, 04:16 AM
crovadark
Fire Beetle

we have to wait a few for play . np . we can
Old 07-21-2003, 10:36 PM
IAazzwip
Fire Beetle

Default just a question

hey, i was wondering why doesnt that pat..., oh- missed that.

but seriously with the glitches and things can i just download earlier versions of the emu program and world and .sql and other random db files to get a minilogin server to work? i have all these eq disks sitting around that i can re-install, and i backed up the recent eq files into another folder- actually i think i have 3 complete eq folders on the same comp

anyway, could i play that way?
Old 07-22-2003, 12:29 AM
windsofwar
Fire Beetle

you know whats odd........i can sorta see a point in in being annoyed by a buncha folks asking about the patcher. BUT what i dont understand is why if it was such a bad idea in the first place (would love this clarified cus i aint figured out why yet) then why was it done? i know that theres other ways around the patcher now but it still seems an awful lot like a buncha folks just got way to damn sensitive about a simple and apparently well used program. now ive heard folks were downloading stuff they werent supposed to and that the patcher was being abused..............wich is funny cus if anyone comes straight from eq to here there going to use the patcher to play exclusively and not understand that its being "abused".

long story short i just dont get why a buncha folks get all pissy if the word patcher even exists in your post god forbid you even mention asking what happened to it.
Mallagant 19 dr001d GW
Old 07-22-2003, 05:19 AM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Go read the massive backlog of posts. The answer is in there. It's probably somewhere between 12/2002 and today's date. When you find your answer, tell every other person who asks.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:14 PM
babar101967
Fire Beetle

ok this is not a question about the patcher!!!!! what is the command from the run to logon and play........pc took a dump and now am back but been too long and forgot what it was.......and yes I have the files.......any help would be nice thanks :lol:
Old 08-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Hobbes281
Fire Beetle

Default sadness

well damnit! i accidentaly patched EQ after i got the patcher, and then about 5 mins after that the patcher went down...and none of the cool little fixes everybody has tried to give me has worked......i guess i dont get to play EQemu...which for the week i played i loved......bye all.....i miss you :(
Old 08-14-2003, 11:06 AM
kryster
Fire Beetle

Default I have question about the patcher ~~~~~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so ? :twisted: