Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 01-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Rogean
Administrator

How more simple could we make it? Do we need to make the guide section font 500 and point at you in the face? God damnit people, READ.

Another candidate for the sheer stupidity title.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:31 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

Default .

...you cant make it anymore simple. its already simple as hell. people just dont know how to READ. if they werent complete idiots and would acctually do a little reading then there wouldnt really be a problem...but we know there will always be someone who wont READ
Old 01-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Scoops
Fire Beetle

Wrong Log in Servers goto the home page and change your EqHost.txt with the ones off the homo page in the Eq dirctory :P
Old 01-25-2004, 10:49 AM
cyberfire
Fire Beetle

few months ago (hrm, back in april i guess) there was a big red button for noobs =)

back then it was a pain to get eqemu set up, now adays any 12year old with minimal computer skill can set it up /sigh
Old 01-25-2004, 10:55 AM
mattmeck

I rember right after I got here SOE patched and it too MONTHS to get EQEMU back to live patch, there were at least 100+ people spamming the bords cause they didnt follow the step that sayd to make a back up of your EQ directory.........
Old 01-25-2004, 12:42 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

Default .

haha i remember that...the servers were so empty. and everyone was asking for warez...hahaha
Old 01-27-2004, 02:35 PM
JayBoCC2
Fire Beetle

yea i remember that... good thing i had 2 versions of eq instelled, Eqemu valid, and eqlive now i repartitioned and i have neither, nor do i intend to have either... cuz im just too lazy lol... and hey, i've never posted a stupid question before on this forum... c'mon guys i know we've all been the dumb newb before who couldn't click his way out of a 1 sided box... (yes i know that wouldn't be a box...)
Old 01-28-2004, 11:16 AM
trizzel
Fire Beetle

Default umm the problem is

i think the problem is he downloaded the december 16th patch and now he cant play eqemu. its not his fault that they said patch eqlive to newest update when the 16th patch fucks it all up
Old 01-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Lasiel
Hill Giant

Default Re: umm the problem is

Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzel
i think the problem is he downloaded the december 16th patch and now he cant play eqemu. its not his fault that they said patch eqlive to newest update when the 16th patch fucks it all up
Umm yeah.. Sure... Reading comprehension for teh win! After you read that you want to explain how the dec 16th patch screwed anything up when they're up to date with dec 21 patch?