Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

View Poll Results: Should I ban Kyle9 for being a little cheater?
Yes 53 79.10%
No 13 19.40%
I don't care.. Im a cheater too... 1 1.49%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 08:06 AM
Cowz
Fire Beetle

My next post will show it all....
Old 02-11-2004, 08:11 AM
wize_one
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpcard

I love ban by IP..
seems he made it arround that 8(
Perfect quote from another site: it's immature pricks who refuse to read the numerous stickies in every forum pointing out what to do and what not to do that get flamed. Grow up and learn to do your fucking homework before opening your cake hole, junior. EQEmu doesn't like you anymore, and that's why you're getting errors. So go away.
Old 02-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Im trying not to ban his whole subnet on the chance I might take out some other eqemu'rs..

He's got a pretty steady pattern of 4-5 ips, I must have missed one...

Maybe I should release his private information and let you guys have at him.. I've got his name, address, phone number , and all his steady ips...
Old 02-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Monrezz
Dragon

Nah Trump, I wouldn't release that. I'd save it though, so if he decides he doesn't want to go...well

Monrezz

kRPG Profile
Old 02-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

I'm not going to, I've already said I wouldnt.. Still, it would be fun...
Old 02-11-2004, 09:23 AM
wize_one
Dragon

bleh just write his ISP and CC to FBI and let them know what he was-is doing. useing the phone lines(also cable) makes it a federal offence.

that is if ya want to if the little pissant doesnt leave.
Perfect quote from another site: it's immature pricks who refuse to read the numerous stickies in every forum pointing out what to do and what not to do that get flamed. Grow up and learn to do your fucking homework before opening your cake hole, junior. EQEmu doesn't like you anymore, and that's why you're getting errors. So go away.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Sk8ordiek2k1
Sarnak

Just a thought, but what about server owners who havent come across this thread. Or new Server owners not aware of how to ban his IP, i know i wouldnt want him on peice of Crap ... =P God knows we strive for fainess and quality there ... :lol:
Old 02-11-2004, 01:41 PM
outerlimit
Fire Beetle

Can you even use JavaScript to do this?

It doesn't seem likely, at least, not from my experience.

When I bought EQ I got a cool action figure with it.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:05 PM
poops7
Fire Beetle

It was just a dumb Diablo II hack, lets just forgive and forget.

Im sure he now knows what he did was wrong.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:18 PM
samandhi
Demi-God

Hey Trump... You should lock these posts discussing the whole affair... We know hes not going to give up, and you and all the devs and admins are going to have to do something other than ban his ip..... I and Ill just bet money that
Quote:
Originally Posted by poops7
It was just a dumb Diablo II hack, lets just forgive and forget.

Im sure he now knows what he did was wrong.
this is him also................

Quote:
Analysis paralysis will keep you from failing, but it will also keep you from succeeding.
  • L.L. CoolJ
Old 02-11-2004, 02:53 PM
aendaar
Sarnak

probably is, and if he had a bit of sense about him, he would make a new account and keep quiet, although i do think its stupid it has gone this far. and i think it stupid he would attempt to clear his name by making more names, i think he should be forgiven, he did nothing to the emu community to be banned, he more or less asked a question and nothing more... correction he did nothing on his probation or whatever to be banned.. *looks through his file to find his white-mans-race card* ahh, its like banning a black man because he is black. and thats mean!
Old 02-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Nope, not true at all.. Rather than try to intelligently work it out, he abused our system, created several id's (another no no), lied about his identify, insulted several people. and generally annoyed the hell out of everyone... Even if it had been a bad call in the 1st place (which i dont think it was) , he pretty much justified it with his behavior afterwards, end of story.. He's not welcome here, he's had his chances (several of them in fact)..

But, I agree with the other suggestion, I'm locking this thread as there is nothing more to be gained by discussing it.