Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Database/World Building

Archive::Database/World Building Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

Default MW_057DR2_alpha_1.sql and newdumpeditems.sql comparison

Just a quick DB question.

Have we eliminated the usage of the following entries in the table "items" [unknown004, 070, 076, 077, 099, 107, & 108]?

Just curious because the newdumpeditems.sql "items_new" table properties do not contain this information.

I was going to manually add them to the "items_" after the RENAME TABLE calls. And delete identical items from the "items_" compared to "items" (which was "items_new"), exporting the diff and actually importing this information into the new "items" table since there are obvious differences such as "small metal container" and "large metal container" which were in the original items table now named "items_" yet not in the new items table now named "items".

I'd be glad to throw an sql file of the diff up in zip format but its approx 9880 items different after I removed identical items from "items_" and altered the table properties to include the missing 30 table properties compared to "items" and added the 7 missing table properties to the "items" table properties for missing [unknown?? fields].

If this is confusing ignore the old guy, which is ME =))

Darkwaters
Old 08-22-2004, 06:58 AM
tcsmyworld
Discordant

We already updated the items DB, the D/L is available on http://www.peqserver.com .
In Downloads/SQL files called- All Items Dumped
Old 08-22-2004, 05:36 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

To answer your question, no they weren't done away with they discovered their true names, and renamed the columns. theres a conversion script floating around somewhere which i used.

** found it.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `attackbonus` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `astr`;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown108` `augmentrestriction` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown107` `banedmgamt2` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `charges` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `casttime2`;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown076` `combatskill` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown077` `combatskilldmg` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `damageshield` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `damage`;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `dotshielding` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `damageshield`;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `endur` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `damageshield`;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `hastepercent` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `gmflag`;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `hpregen` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `hp`;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown099` `ldonsold` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `manaregen` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL AFTER `mana`;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown004` `merchantprice` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` CHANGE `unknown070` `proc_rate_mod` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `unknown003` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `unknown006` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `items` ADD `unknown007` INT(11)  DEFAULT "0" NOT NULL;
update items set filename='' where filename='0';
update items set charmfile='' where charmfile='0';
Old 08-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Darkwaters
Hill Giant

Thank you very kindly Sotonin. tcsmyworld sent me a link to a db as well, I just remember having so much fun building that world up in 44dr1 and prior, then had to leave the scene after becoming disabled. This is all good stuff. I have three EQ directories that are not EQlive; one was patched 6/2003 and the other two are up to date but capable of playing on WR or 57dr6 servers.
Thanks again off to have come fun =))
Darkwaters