Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-06-2004, 08:08 AM
Jagovski
Fire Beetle

Odinforever,
I just hope the link to the FF emu that I posted above was what you were looking for. I think it is shameful that all these bullies picked on you for breaking the rules of the forums. Not fair at all!!!!
Old 07-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Tangeleno
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagovski
Odinforever,
I just hope the link to the FF emu that I posted above was what you were looking for. I think it is shameful that all these bullies picked on you for breaking the rules of the forums. Not fair at all!!!!
Jagovski if you think they ripped him a new one you must be fairly new to message boards. This was a very gentle rebuke compared to what they could have done.

Odinforever I only have a couple suggestions to you.
If you are going to try to flame some one come up with somthing better than You smell and your mommy dresses you funny, then calling every one 11 year olds.
Also after a couple of quick googles I found a site talking about FFXI emulation. Am I gonna give this site to you? No. Why? Because if I found it in two searches that means you lied about googling for it before you came and asked here.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:00 PM
der13gt
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinforever
U people are gay, bored, and have nothing better to do than flame some guy that asks a little fucking question hoping someone can help point me out. I was being sarcastic about not knowing about google.com if you 11-year-olds didn't get it. U don't think I'd already tried search sites? Or are you people just bitter cause you are opposed to any MMORPG that isn't Everquest? Get lives!
Yup we are all the ripe age of 11

And we are not opposed to other games theres just no point in playing something thats not better than everquest. :P
Old 07-07-2004, 04:17 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

hahahaha omg.
i feel special!
odin made a whole new almost identical post just to call me ugly?? hahahahahaha
now i know for sure you are 11-13
Old 07-08-2004, 12:11 AM
JohnRev
Hill Giant

Laugh out Loud~~ These kinds of threads make me giggle.
Old 07-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Darkscythe
Fire Beetle

Final Phantasie Off-Line[/quote]

lamo nice one Jagovski it brings u right to google where that dumbass needs to go lol :-P some people are so lazy huh.
Old 07-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Dave987
Discordant

lmao, very nice

odinforever - we told you nicely, these boards are for EVERQUEST Emulating, not a different game. Why did you post it in this section of the board? If you'd have posted in OFF-TOPIC you may have gotten a response.

Flaming us because your too lazy to google made you seem like a complete and utter analpirate . Shouldn't have flamed, just taken the advice and google'd it.

You dont know what an Analpirate is ? I'll be really frikking kind and give you - a LINK! You don't have to google it you lazy analpirate!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...analpirate&r=f
Old 07-08-2004, 10:41 AM
mwmdragon
Discordant

Default .

Hey JohnRev.. who is that a picture of as your avitar ? I was just wondering if she was famous or something.

NeverQuest
http://neverquest.gotdns.com
Emucade
http://dragonsden.emuunlim.com
Old 07-09-2004, 04:29 AM
odinforever
Fire Beetle

HAHA LOL X-scythe ya it's so funny haha LOL LOL----get a life.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Jagovski
Fire Beetle

Default To Quote the GReat Homer Simpson....

Odinforever.... You are GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!
Old 07-09-2004, 10:39 PM
mr_hatt_69
Fire Beetle

Default lolololololololololol!!!!!!!

Jagovski, You are AWESOME! I actually looked at ur link and it made me lmao lol...... Oh yah, and Odin is a Jerk off!
Old 07-15-2004, 12:05 AM
strife_personified
Fire Beetle

i'd just like to say my peace, after seeing what had happened so far on this thread.

i agree with the earlier assessment that odinforever was an idiot, and should have either: a) posted in the offtopic section, as that is where anything that is "off-topic" from the forums "topic" should go.

or b) at least replied with some damned courtesy.

and i dont blame those guys like mattmeck and ryder or even cheeze for getting "fiesty" as odinforever flamed them without provocation.
the thing i didnt like at all was jagovski's lame attempt at a joke. seeing that, even i would call you an 11 year old, however, i wont, since that would be an insult to 11 year olds around the world.

if you want to be blunt, thats fine, thats how life usually is. dont sugar coat things, pretend to be some preacher, and then give people stupid links that come from your ass. some people may think its funny, but its quite rude and makes a bigger ass of you.

good day to you all.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:41 AM
Melwin2
Fire Beetle

Location: Outside. Pressing my nose up against the window. YOUR window.
Default *pigged*

The really sad thing is that this thread survived ten days on the wrong forum.

Moved to Off Topic from EQEmu.