Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 04-18-2003, 02:48 AM
Bardboy
Hill Giant

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... Why comment at all, eq-chris? You just lost the moral high-ground, you so vehemently defended, by decending to our level. How about you grow up, you tool!

P.S.

I'm damn proud of our stance on this issue. It's high time we cleaned up some of the vermin that infest this planet. As for all the Liberal whinners, they can move to France if they don't like it!

Blackadder
Old 04-21-2003, 11:37 AM
Somitheo
Fire Beetle

Default French + War

heh maybe you guys should relax on it I have a simple solution.......

1. If you dont like the US then :idea: :idea: MOVE TO FRANCE

2. Not all french are bad...just the ones running the government

3. Arguing on a MMORPG Message board? Lmao

4. Play EQEmu and deathtouch some mobs you named france and made to look like Sleeper

5. :worship: Worship the land you live on, and how your allowed to live on it, elseware a post like this could get your neck cutoff

6. THE DAM IRAQIES WANT TO BE FREE LET US DO IT ! Ever heard of Democracy no not the liberals the foundations of the USA......dam people are stupid

7. Play Everquest

8. Play Everquest

9. PLAY THE DAM EVERQUEST! Be afraid....very afraid

SOE GM1: Greetings! GM_Moneybags Here do you have a moment

User1: Not really were raiding the Avatar of war and I am the main cleric

SOE GM1: Awww sorry to here that *#depop avatar_of_war*

SOE GM1: that better?

User1: :evil: :evil: Wth do you need?

SOE GM1: Money

User1: More?

SOE GM1: No sir your bill for the nerfless payment didnt come in and we want it now!

User1: *grumble* bah go wait a day for it

SOE GM1: one sec

SOE Lead_GM1: Greetings if we dont get payment your mage will get beaten with the nerf stick

SOE GM1: hahahaha, yes were out to get you.......and your mage pet too!

User1 shouts: Noooooo SOE is nerfing mage pets lets all make druids

SOE GM1 beats druids with the nerf stick

User1 shouts: Hahshdjhsjas;k fux this lets go play EQEmu

SOE GM1 begins to heal the nerfing and screams nooo!
Old 04-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Bardboy
Hill Giant

Thanks for the much needed humor. I can relate to satire much easier than sarcasm. :lol:

Blackadder
Old 04-22-2003, 05:37 AM
Tugurce
Hill Giant

Default ...

Quick question on this subject of war...why get so emotional? Geez, don't badmouth the French, it's their country. Don't go on and on about how we are soooo priveliged to be able to live in the U.S...It's pointless arguments like these that will get us nowhere. I don't agree with the concept of war, but now that we've already started and nearly finished one, why protest? It isn't going to change what has already happened. I'm not anti-Iraq, but I'm not totally anti-Bush either. Sometimes the middle ground allows you to see these arguments for what they truly are: pointless bickering. What should be discussed, however, is what is to be done from this point forward.

:( :flagus: :(
Old 04-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Bardboy
Hill Giant

Bah! If you want discussion on this topic go watch CNN. You'll get that same 'Coitus Interruptus' sensation you would discussing it here but, no one will call you bad names.

Blackadder
Old 04-24-2003, 07:27 AM
ednecro
Sarnak

Default news getting even MORE scary

Man the news gets scarier every day. With Iraq its like we pulled a tomatoe out of the bottom of the pile, and now the whole pile is collapsing. i was watching good ol peter jennings last night and he was reporting that the show of force in iraq is going to make it harder to bargain with north korea. In fact they are going to go on an on about how they need a nuclear program to protect themselves from the "hostile" united states. We want them to shut it down, they want economical aid AND a guarentee of no hostiel strikes against them. they are already planning strategic strikes against their nuclear facilities. If that happens, that could trigger a full scale war. just like the one we just finished. And if that wasent enough now tension is rising with iran. Regardless of how i feel about war I fully support our troops and hope they come back safely. I also hope that what we are doing will help the people of iraq, that is if they want to be helped. I would like to think the the population there is not hostile and would appreciate our help to some degree. But as each day passes I get more and more concerned about our troops and what they are up against. Especially when I see thousands of irate iraqis slashing their heads and beating on themselves with chains as an expression of religious freedom and all of the talk about the unstable religious ties that the administration were warned about. They are sitting in the middle of a hornets nest. I think all this is far from over, and its only a matter of time before somthing happens here in the states.
I gotta stop watching the news so much, I guess if somthing happens, its just going to happen. No sense in running around worrying about it. Aint none of us going to get out of life alive anyway....right?
You have been slain by a Hill Giant.
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...