Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

View Poll Results: Does this thread suck the big one?
HELL YEAH 22 91.67%
YEAH 2 8.33%
Hrm yeah 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 05:28 PM
tcsmyworld
Discordant

Nice work Melwin, change any other polls lately???
Guess we know now why bbum is still around, he must be giving you curb service on a regular basis.
Since you seem to want him here more than the DB project, I guess we should just pack it up and be on our way.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:33 PM
Xabob
Discordant

Melwin I just love your double standard here you yell and scream about ppl flaming eachother and you come change the poll wee got to love the hypocrisy here
[12:38] <RangerDown> I watched Napoleon Dynamite the other day
[12:39] <Xabob> omg
[12:39] <Xabob> want me to shoot you now?
[12:39] <RangerDown> and the first words out of my mouth at the start were:
[12:39] <RangerDown> Hey I bet Rog looks like that

Old 11-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

Down with melwin, I would rather have a database from the PEQ team(And I thank them for their great releases) than an asshole moderator who won't even do his damn job. Everyone hates a pig, but we hate corrupt pigs the most.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:47 PM
sotonin
Demi-God

melwin needs to be removed. nuff said. or peq will close themselves off from everybody.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:15 PM
eq_addict_08
Hill Giant

yup, this thread sucks. Who give a rip about bbum, if he breaks the rules badly I am sure someone will get out the ban-stick and smack him with it.

edit- unless melwin is allpowerfull on this board, which I highly doubt, there are others who can do the deed if needed. Ignoring SoBs and trolls is prolly best way to shut em up.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:09 PM
Melwin
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq_addict_08
yup, this thread sucks. Who give a rip about bbum, if he breaks the rules badly I am sure someone will get out the ban-stick and smack him with it.

edit- unless melwin is allpowerfull on this board, which I highly doubt, there are others who can do the deed if needed. Ignoring SoBs and trolls is prolly best way to shut em up.
Case in point.

Whether someone should be banned is not a matter of your popularity contest, and nor is the point of these forums. If you want to circlejerk over which guy you think is bbum nowadays is entirely up to you as long as you do it in Drama Central, but I'll not have legitimate forums filled up with this junk.

Moreover, you can threaten to remove PEQ from EQEmu all you want, but if the developers feel your grandstanding should be taken to heart rather than ignored and ridiculed, then they'll have to remove me. I won't even feel bad about it because at that point EQEmu would no longer be a project I would want to be a part of.

End of story as far as I'm concerned.