Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-30-2006, 03:49 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

A few more zone fixes ....Lavastorm to Soldunga - Soldunga to Lavastorm, Lavastorm to Soldungb - SolDungb to Lavastorm. New creature type added to lavastorm. Alot of spawn fixes and pathing reworking in Lake of Ill Omen, <2 dungeons reworked> + a few spawn and pathing fixes in The Overthere.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulshot
Actually Mardigan says he used your dirty hack to repair alot of broken zone lines. =) Other than that.. some zones such as bazaar are just really messed up. We used Navicat to alter the zone_points table and fixed alot. But modifying your tpnek file we came up with teleports small enough to fit in the telepads to blue and red dragon rooms.
Nice This is a dirty hack but if that work for player and you i'm happy
keep good work !
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:22 PM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Default updates

Updated to .813 today.

-Repaired some pathing in kunark near dreadlands.

-Fixed a telepad in bazaar, should all be working now.

-Added first npc merchant into bazaar. Check out Irishchic's gear! Grats Irish!

-Added two bankers to bazaar, note to players: We are using character names of some of the first players to join the server and the quickest advancing players names as npc names and sometime in the future some of the custom gear will wear the names of our mightiest and cunning heroes.

-Entered all equipment cost values into the database, equipment will be judged by the database by all stats and given a platinum value, this may be adjusted if we feel the higher end equipment is too cheap.

-Agility items are in process of being overhauled.
Old 07-01-2006, 06:37 PM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Default early morning updates

Well more happened during the day that what I thought! Server restart to include the following:

-Agility, AC, Strength, Dexterity, Wisdom, Intelligence, Charisma, and all resist stats on ALL items are now overhauled! Thank Mardigan for speeding the process up!
-Merchant table reworked to include all approximately 400,000 item changes.
-Began a little work on a tutorial area.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:20 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

-Early morning restart to fix weapon sales and make various adjustments in the merchant tables.
-New merchant added into bazaar! Grats Myhumps! Around 40-45 powerful new masks for sale.
-New merchant added into bazaar! Grats Catwoman! Around 40 new great helms for sale.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:02 AM
EliteSting
Sarnak

Awsome job on the server guys , and gals. I talked to Mardigan for a while last night , and I think I'll be calling Darktides my home for a while. Keep up with it , and this server will go far. Good job !

Grahl
22 Iksar Beastlord
Old 07-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

I am now banned for bashing

Last edited by mattmeck; 07-04-2006 at 02:39 AM..
Old 07-04-2006, 07:43 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Ahem, anyways... New merchant <bracers> up in bazaar. Loot fixes in crystal caverns.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:35 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Revamped some favorite newbie zones! Crushbone and Greater Faydark orcs have an awesome new look! Server was reset this morning for merchant cost changes... yes again.... we are still fine tuning the bazaar prices but there is around 10 npc merchants with 40-50 items a piece now including a potion vendor.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:22 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Default New stuff

An additional LDoN equipment vendor< arms> up in the bazaar. A few adjustments to the merchantcost formula thanks Mazuk! Also the loot adjustments are completed. The only future changes are more custom items and we have began the process of bringing all creatures up to "live" loot tables. Beginning with named mobs of course. Hit our server or website to find out more. Also Nagafen's Lair has been reworked, new creature models, loot tables are up to date. Grats Shadow on having a bazaar npc named after you.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:58 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Default breastplates + potions

Breastplate vendor added to bazaar + new potions on the potion vendor. As requested the disease remedy potion line added. All of Soldungb named + Lady vox in permafrost "live" equiped loot tables added and working. A few quests added as well + working on epic quests.

Last edited by soulshot; 07-08-2006 at 03:02 PM..
Old 07-09-2006, 10:01 AM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Around 120 items added today, 3 new vendors in bazaar, all the plane of disease named mob's loot tables are now updated to live. Pok to nektulos book fix, Barbarian berzerkers death respawn fixed, cost adjustments, new models placed in freeport and nektulos newbie areas. Hope everyone enjoyed the gm event last night =)
Old 07-09-2006, 04:06 PM
soulshot
Hill Giant

All Plane of Fear mobs now use the correct "live" loot tables. whew!
Old 07-11-2006, 03:57 PM
soulshot
Hill Giant

Updated server to 7.0.23 .. added 2 more vendors to bazaar. A few more cost table updates/tweaks. Pet size fixes.

Last edited by soulshot; 07-12-2006 at 12:03 AM..
Old 07-15-2006, 01:56 AM
spaero
Fire Beetle

Default Excellent Server

I have to say - I am very pleased with Darktides so far. Seems to be a community worth spending some time with and the players are very willing to help out newcomers. I have been away from EQ for a while, but this server has drawn me back in...

My only disappointment so far has been the minilogin. Seems it has been down for a while.....