Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Old 02-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Mogdar
Sarnak

Lerxst, this is all it says over and over.

02.28. - 18:19:51] [LAUNCHER__STATUS] Waiting 20000 milliseconds before booting the second zone.
[02.28. - 18:19:51] [LAUNCHER__STATUS] Zone dynamic_01 has gone down. Restart timer started.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Mogdar
Sarnak

Joligario, you talking about the loginserver username and password in the xml?

Id so, I know those are correct because the server connects. In fact, everything appears to connect. The ONLY things I see questionable are the zone rebooting and the server showing down in the client server select screen. Other than that everything appears normal.

This of course is my first time doing this so what is normal and what is not is still being learned.

I'm not new to this sort of thing though. My WOW server is up and running with no issues. Gotta get my EQ going though. LOL
Old 02-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Mogdar
Sarnak

This is a new install. I installed the PEQ database package dated 2-27. Are there any other updates I need to install besides those or is everything now included in that package..
Old 02-28-2014, 07:25 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

something is crashing, are you using the newest source?

If yes, please post the crash dump
Old 02-28-2014, 07:32 PM
Mogdar
Sarnak

not seeing any crash dump files...just regular logs

It really doesn't appear anything is crashing. All servers remain running until I stop them.

There was one dynamic_01 files but it was empty.

Other than that the other logs all show each respective server starting and continuing to run with no errors.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:31 PM
Mogdar
Sarnak

Update:

I decided to recompile yet again. when running cmake I was getting boost messages since I enable lua this time. I copied boost into the dependencies folder and the compile took much longer than the other times.

Now the server is showing UP on the client selection screen. Go figure.

I never make it to the character creation screen though, it kicks me back to the login screen after 30 seconds or so. So now I'm researching that issue. If someone sees this and has a fix please let me know.

Thanks for the help attempts thus far.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:30 AM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

In your logs directory there should be a bunch of log files. Stop your server, delete all of the log files, then start your server and try to login. Then read the log files and look for errors.