Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 12-16-2003, 09:32 AM
DeletedUser
Fire Beetle

I laugh at everyone who says that moves like these are bad.

Look at his history and then look at the possibilities of what he could have done with WMD. You'd be begging the US to save your ass once 90% of the world population is gone. This isn't a game for everyone to sit down and decide war on a country through majority voting.

Look at what the world has come to.. you shouldn't even have an opinion on this shit.
Old 12-16-2003, 09:51 AM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Darkyth, everyone should have an opinion, even if it's a bad one. One can't learn without mistakes.
Old 12-16-2003, 10:54 AM
Merth
Dragon

Quote:
at 9/11 Al-Qaeda were the aggressors, and US would have all the right to strike them down... but now the US is interfearing with other peoples deals and so on...
they think that just because the UN has a resolution, and Saddam is breaking it, they can bust his balls...
I interpreted this to mean you believe Saddam was not a threat to US interests. This is the heart of the issue and is where I see a lot of people in disagreement.

I believe he was a threat based on his defiance to comply with the UN resolution to dismantle his WMD's. What are your reasons to believe he was not a threat?

It's a personal issue for me because I believe I was one of his primary targets: I am an American.
Old 12-16-2003, 11:10 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Quote:
Darkyth, everyone should have an opinion, even if it's a bad one. One can't learn without mistakes.
Why is it Im visualizing you sitting indian style in a room full of burning incense addressing everyone as 'my child'

Confucius say 'Passionate kiss like spider's web - soon lead to undoing of fly.'
Old 12-16-2003, 11:38 AM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

I'll have to try that on the ladies, but I don't know many chicks who would do a guy they visualize as Ghandi.
Old 12-16-2003, 11:52 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

I have to disagree about mistakes though..

I got an A+ in Quantum Mechanics... I didnt learn it less than the 3 dozen people who failed it....

Mistakes are only enlightening if they are recognized as such.

Otherwise, a mistake is just as much a learning experience as a correct solution.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:21 PM
Scorpious2k
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpcard
Mistakes are only enlightening if they are recognized as such.

Otherwise, a mistake is just as much a learning experience as a correct solution.
You have no idea how many times I have said the same thing.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:05 PM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

Nightcrawler, hey until you can spell correctly i will not listen to your opinions, and when you try and insult the United States of America please remember Saddam is to Iraq
as the 13 original colonies were to old Great Britain.
you europeans arn't so clean as you think you are after all one of great britain's(european country) tyrannical kings(hmm european king..) ruled us, made us pay unfair taxes, etc.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:13 PM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

SW, I want to agree with you but I dont understand enough of your post to....

Heres a tip people.

Before hitting submit:

Read over your post. If you speak it outloud and it doesnt make any sense to you, it will not make any sense to us. Pretend you are speaking to someone in the room to you. Sentence fragments and wandering topics are not the tools of a master orator.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:19 PM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

made sense to me lol
Old 12-16-2003, 02:29 PM
mattmeck

If you dont proof read you end up with stuff like this

and this one

or my all time faverote

Old 12-16-2003, 06:17 PM
haecz
Hill Giant

mattmeck, i think you have missunderstod this thread a bit

Quote:
Shadow-Wolf:
you europeans arn't so clean as you think you are after all one of great britain's(european country) tyrannical kings(hmm european king..) ruled us, made us pay unfair taxes, etc.
this is like the most stupid thing ever said...
so your blaming spain,sweden, finland, norway
(the list goes on) for what the UK did to the US and so on?
you cant just blame us because we are geographicly (spelling)
bound to them? thats just silly....

Quote:
a_Guest03:
i really dont think that people here will see they opinion as a 'mistakes' and then the next day go buy a american-flag and
put it in their room or anythin..... we feel and think this way for a reason..

(ill update this thread later,,, must run down and take my scxhool bus )
Old 12-16-2003, 07:09 PM
Raldarin
Fire Beetle

Default or!

Or you pull my strategy... Type such a monologue that no one will actually read it, thus preserving your integrity for yet another day... :lol:
Old 12-16-2003, 08:54 PM
BusyBOW
Fire Beetle

only thing i want to say isn t usa suks or even europ suks too, i only want to make all you noticethan with saddam they were dying, but now they haven t anymore light or watter for eat, drink, be in security, now it s total anarchy and when *USA army* ll left iraq, lot of people will die, like happen in south africa.
American have lie, you can't say they didn't about chimical and nuclear things.
Eurpean didn t want to make a war for fuel and because they was selling weapon to sadam too, right.
This *war* is more like nonsens for me....
Old 12-17-2003, 12:49 AM
Eglin
Hill Giant

I hear that the first thing Dick Cheney asked when he heard they caught Saddam in a hole was "how deep" and "is there any oil?" lol, seriously, though... There is a good Michael Moore article about the capture, here.