Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Development > Archive::Database/World Building

Archive::Database/World Building Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 04-21-2003, 08:37 AM
vetoeq
Hill Giant

Default Items with 1.1b5

I've been playing around with this DB and tcsmyworld's moving mob's DB. I've noticed that some of the items (mostly high-end) do not function properly and cannot be summoned.

I tried fixing them in the DB, but my skills there are severely lacking currently.

I first tried sourcing the items.sql from 4.1 and got a ton of 1136's, so that was a no-go.

However, I did find that using the ItemEditor and exporting SQL from the 4.1DB and then sourcing them into the 1.1b5 DB makes them work.

I'd love to help you guys out by updating the items to be more full-featured but I'm not sure what's entailed. (outside of exporting every item and then sourcing it back into your DB)

Thoughts?

PS. A particular item to see that is broken in this and tcsmyworld's DB (based on Drawde's): item 30385: Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV. It shows up in eqemu-admin, but cannot be summoned/searched.

--
Veto
Old 05-08-2003, 12:43 PM
brewman
Fire Beetle

Default error when doing soure reloaddb.sql

I followed the instructions, When I do source reloaddb.sql
it runs good forawhile, then the error starts.
First I get
ERROR 1054: Unknown column 'deityid' in 'field list'
then
the mass errors start...
ERROR 1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

It does these until i can't stand the computer beeping :(

Any suggestions?
Old 05-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Drakon2242
Fire Beetle

Default Problems, please help if you can

I installed both sets of files and while I have all the NPC's now I dont have any items at all. None on merchants or mobs or that can be summoned by the GM(Me) even
Old 05-13-2003, 05:23 AM
Drawde
Dragon

Download the items from here
http://edwardpinniger.bctalk.net/eq/itemsbooks.zip
Old 05-26-2003, 01:48 PM
zear
Fire Beetle

Cant someone just post a working version of of the files and items all zipped and nicely put together than all this edit file, take out these lines, parse this edit that delete this. Just a working version. First to do it should get all the praise!!!

Files

eqemu version ???
worlddata version ???
db.sql

plus any other files...

:lol: Just a lil love

-Zear
Old 05-26-2003, 01:55 PM
zear
Fire Beetle

I will even host the files for everyone. Just email me at miritek@10oh.com

-Zear
Old 05-27-2003, 01:50 PM
tcsmyworld
Discordant

Default try this....

the DB and exe's in the reply to this post are one zip for DB and the matching working exe's for it.

http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=6717
Old 05-28-2003, 07:27 AM
Ravyncorvidae
Fire Beetle

Default Velious and Luclin mobs?

Does this DB have Velious and Luclin mobs in it, and if not does the telmet version? What are the differences in the two DBs, basically?

*edit* actually read the thread I am going to attempt to combine the telmet and drawde DBs

This is a great project, and I would like to thank everyone involved for thier time and hard work. After a few hours of toying with it, I got a local LAN server up with very little problems, except a good working DB. The one I am using has no mob pathing, and no Velious or Luclin mobs.

Thanks again!