Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-26-2007, 04:35 AM
suavo
Fire Beetle

so what kind of numbers you guys got these days? You spreading the good word? Cuz quite honestly, thats the only thing holding me back from joining ya... so far Ive heard its not to populated.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:13 AM
boogerific
Sarnak

You could set the example and become one of the populace.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:14 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Don't get too excited. Tess is my server, and there are 0 players.

j/k - gratz Dax. I'm just happy to see you sticking with it. Most PvP dies by now.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:21 AM
TheLieka
Developer

We're typically just under PEQTGC in population. I think our cap so far has been 75ish, but typically we're holding at around 50.

Feel free to drop by and give us a shot. If you don't like it, I'll refund your subscription fee.

Dax

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Old 11-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Zindabik
Fire Beetle

Default cant get it

when I click the link o pwnedemucom why cant I get to the page to download the patcher
Old 11-02-2007, 11:16 AM
TheLieka
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zindabik View Post
when I click the link o pwnedemucom why cant I get to the page to download the patcher
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if you've got a support question related to our site, please post it on our forums, not here.

Dax

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Old 11-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Zindabik
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLieka View Post
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if you've got a support question related to our site, please post it on our forums, not here.

Dax
yea, did, no one is answering
Old 12-03-2007, 04:35 AM
TheLieka
Developer

Development on FearPlane and HatePlane will be finished shortly. Drop by if you haven't done so yet:

http://forums.pwnedemu.com

Dax

Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Zlandicar
Sarnak

A good all round server but alot of bugs aftar some testing. No regen on mobs people can bind rush everything and some dopes going on. Apart from all that it's a good solid server, But i don't think it's worth playing untill these bugs are delt with.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Nrak
Fire Beetle

Yah nice Dev team and stuff, but lots of problem with Dupping / No life boxing 6 char at once to 3 men bind rush dragons at 7 am (one week spawn so spawn is locked) and just not a whole lot to do PvE wise.
PvP is fun but kinda get old fighting the same naked people all the time, due to resist being fucked, it s not worth wearing items.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Pewpeat
Fire Beetle

Default anyone from oldschool VZ play this?

Im downloading titanium as I sleep tonight, hope it works! Im intrigued (sp) by a oldschool teams server, is there any old VZ players that play this server? it seems this was an impossibly long time ago. I used to have a necro in <Combine Ressurection> and a peck rogue in <Short Fuse> on VZ can this server possibly offer any of that old fun? seems like I would give up all the flashy graphics of new mmo's for some of the "accidental" perfection that old EQ offered

<whiteshroud> ftw

Last edited by Pewpeat; 12-06-2007 at 03:20 AM..
Old 12-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Nocturne
Fire Beetle

Gods and demons..Combine Ressurrection, I remember you guys, terrorised my halfling druid for months in the Karanas! Funny how just reading a guildname brings back memories. I was once in the original <Order of Vallon>, back pre-Kunark. Eventually moved to the Rathe (around PoP) because I met a few guys at collage who played there, and who were too chicken to try a pvp server :p Quit EQ a few months after DoN, just now looking at EqEmu with a lot of nostalgia, this server looks great BTW!

Nocturne
Old 12-10-2007, 03:13 AM
TheLieka
Developer

Combine Res... I just got goosebumps. =) Good times sir. Good times.

I was in mostly random darkie purist guilds until my 50s when I joined up with Macabre, Silent Souls, and ran with Vexare until I joined up with Torrent when they formed. I played here and there after that, but nothing compares with those days.

Dax

Old 12-20-2007, 04:15 AM
TheLieka
Developer

12-19-2007
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  • Lots of NPC merchant fixes
  • Resist Revamp
  • Mana removed from pvp deaths
  • Fixed issue with corpses not saving
  • Removing Map functionaily from all zones other than cities and newbie zones
  • Rez Effects is no longer dispellable.
  • Runes now survive zoning.
  • NPCs now regen much more when they are not engaged (no more bind rushing dragons, sorry).
  • Server will now respond fiercely to players using active hacks such as /warp and /zone. Offenders are logged and will be dealt with, even if a GM is not online during the infraction.
  • Wiped a great deal of gear related to corpse issues.
  • Rogue "Hide" is now useful.
  • Expendable items with charges will not poof after the first charge is spent (i.e. pumice, 5 dose potions, etc)
  • Multiboxing is limited to 2 active connections per IP. If you get locked out and cannot log in any character, try rebooting and giving it 5 minutes to clear our your stale sessions. This will work like the old EQ 1018 errors.
Dax

Old 02-15-2008, 04:12 AM
TheLieka
Developer

Lots of updates, and more to come~

http://forums.pwnedemu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Dax