Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:28 AM
valic007
Fire Beetle

i may have to do something really bad and fall back on WoW till peq comes back online, well i could fire up the 360 and play some cod4.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:41 PM
BoginDA
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by valic007 View Post
i may have to do something really bad and fall back on WoW till peq comes back online, well i could fire up the 360 and play some cod4.
Do yourself a favor, Rent Force Unleashed. Its about an 8-10 hours play through, which to me isn't worth spending $60 on, but renting it for a weekend would be well worth the money.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Conlaeb
Fire Beetle

Default Nuts!

Hadn't played since I toasted my laptop and my external hard drive (within the same week) and lost both my install and .ISOs last semester. Was up late last night and ended up erm... Finding my old DVD copy of the game so I could reinstall it this afternoon. Get it all taken care of, pull up the server list, scroll down to PEQ... My first thought was one of utter horror, that the other server admins raided the PEQ server so they could get some attention, glad to hear it was just the secret service! Hope to see this go back up today, I feel for you guys who were active and have been sitting around for almost a week. Viva PEQ!

Oh, and OBAMA 08!

-Bulbasaur

Last edited by Conlaeb; 09-18-2008 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Forgot I use a stupid character name on this server :-)
Old 09-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Krikk
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voy View Post

Zeb has done quite a good work on this one chain quest involving you (and a friend or two) going thru the planar progression and seeing all the contents that you may have missed, :(
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that Jibbatwinker ran Zeb about a year and some change ago, then someone else took it over and sorta messed it up, and now it's run by yet someone else?

Back in the day, I did really dig the PoP progression quests with the back/secondary shields, and the custom epic quests. All my chars got wiped though so I haven't really been on Zeb much.

What I guess I'm getting at: is it about as fun as when Jib ran it? Or did you play then?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:50 PM
ChaosSlayer
Demi-God

from what I know Jib stil runs it now - been so for last 6 month or so =)
Old 09-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Obake420
Sarnak

how much longer til PEQ is up? I've been playing TZ/VZ past few days which has been fun cept no Velious or Luclin so graphics kinda blow, and not enough content just yet...*and the monsters get to cast PoP spells....but we can't...no fair* other than that TZ/VZ isn't to bad I like the PvP style...but i really miss PEQ :((
Old 09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
valic007
Fire Beetle

Talking Captin CAVEDUUUUUUUUUUUUDE heheheh

i hoping we will get some info soon captin cavedude needs to kick someone in the ass so he can get peq up lol
Old 09-18-2008, 08:27 PM
BlackDisco
Fire Beetle

I'm starting to worry, but whatever the case I'd rather wait till it's ready than have it rebooted prematurely.

Voydent you around? Send me a PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:40 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

No need to worry, we're not going anywhere. If we really really have to, we'll find some other place to host the server. I doubt it will come to that, but we do have a plan B.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:42 PM
ghostriderdoom
Sarnak

Hey CaveDude have they not contacted you at all with any info about whats going on and an ETA on anything ?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Obake420
Sarnak

how long do you think its going to be cavedude? your server was the best one of em. *you should have made it PvP but i'll forgive you*

*sigh* anyone wanna join me on TZ/VZ while its down? i got a 18 Troll SK and Shammy...so much harder than PEQ...you gotta work for your equip like you did back in the day....*was using rusty sword til someone hooked me up with a 16/34 2hs yesterday*
Old 09-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Kagatob
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obake420 View Post
how long do you think its going to be cavedude? your server was the best one of em. *you should have made it PvP but i'll forgive you*

*sigh* anyone wanna join me on TZ/VZ while its down? i got a 18 Troll SK and Shammy...so much harder than PEQ...you gotta work for your equip like you did back in the day....*was using rusty sword til someone hooked me up with a 16/34 2hs yesterday*
Lots of hate on that server, when I went there everyone in /ooc was being a racist moron and when you zoned half of the time you were facing the wrong way.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Fingel
Fire Beetle

Still not finding PEQ on track...
Old 09-19-2008, 05:09 AM
Inez27
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
Lots of hate on that server, when I went there everyone in /ooc was being a racist moron and when you zoned half of the time you were facing the wrong way.
I absolutely agree. The people I've encountered on the TZ/VZ server are obnoxious. It really is amazing how different the community is on PEQ.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:26 AM
Obake420
Sarnak

okay PEQ and TZ/VZ are down right now :( all the other servers suck they are to custom...:( *wants closer to live*