Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-22-2018, 02:14 PM
tako_EQ
Fire Beetle

this server worth playing on again?

is anyone back and actually playing on it, or is the reputation of the gm/server so far beyond repair that nobody is willing to invest time into it?
Old 09-22-2018, 04:55 PM
Cusser
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tako_EQ View Post

is anyone back and actually playing on it, or is the reputation of the gm/server so far beyond repair that nobody is willing to invest time into it?
Clicking on view description shows you "average" and "max" players and answers your question. But you probably knew that, before your (questionable) post.

Old 12-11-2018, 04:42 PM
zerjz3
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tako_EQ View Post

The server is under new management now, and has a new expansion coming out soon. I would say if the GM was the thing that turned you away, it would be worth checking out again now.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:57 PM
adamle00
Sarnak

Is someone working on this again? if so I would like to help out with testing/playing, shoot me a discord link or files link or something please.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:16 PM
typenamehere
Sarnak

Default Character Wipe

Just logged in for the day and noticed there was a character wipe. Was this on purpose or a bug.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:16 PM
adamle00
Sarnak

I think there are 2 servers atm, one is like a test server that has been wiped and the other is the one with characters on it. thats as far as I know, although the devs have been talking about a wipe at some point anyways once they get things ironed out so who knows
Old 09-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

There is now only 1 server.

The production server.

The wipe was due to the previous source code not being accurate to the Sanctuary functions, and reverting to correct, functional code, required a wipe of existing characters.

Going forward, there will likely be one more wipe before the release as this server is up strictly to find, test, and resolve bugs that have been stagnant for years.

The server is no longer, in any way, managed by Zerjz, or anyone pertaining to Zerjz. Once the server releases, I will also be stepping away from the development to let the current team prosper, as I am only here since I'm familiar with the Sanctuary code.

The current discord is: Sanctuary Discord

If you're inquiring, please join the discord, as updates are daily and constant.

Thanks.