Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Figback65
Discordant

Default Zone running but cant zone in. (Classic HPH)

I have reverted the new zones to the old zones on my server. I was pretty sure I had restored all new zone models to the old but I seem to have missed HPH. Upon reverting HPH back to classic something happened and it crashes your client to desktop on the zone in.

I have checked my zone tables for inconsistencies and I cannot find anything that should be causing this issue. I checked that the zone was loading with #fz or #findzone 5 with 5 being classic HPH and it shows up on the list. To test that it was up I even went to the zone tables and changed HPH to version 2, saved, went back into EQ, #FZ 5 and it was not there. Reverted back to version 0, #FZ 5 and HPH is back up and running but yet again when you zone in, it crashes u to desktop.

Version is set 0
Ruleset is set 1
Expansion set to 1
Peq set to 1

I verified settings with my other reverted zones like lavastorm, nektulos, qeynos hills, westcommons/commonlands and they are all similar. I am sure its something simple I am missing but cannot find it, or find it again. So much to remember!!!! lol

Because the zone is not loading or crashing I cannot do a shortcut zoneline script either, that is not the issue to clarify.

Also I would love to post a query but alas I am a noob when it comes to the tool side of things and just self taught from u guys

EDIT: I also keep secondary database called TEST that always has rev2506 on it with no custom changes for comparisons and reverts from mistakes. Even through that I do not see a reason why it shouldn't be loading.

EDIT2: I also removed any rows in the zone table that revolved around the NEW HPH zones so they would not interfere.

EDIT3: Client is UF
Old 09-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Figback65
Discordant

Hmmm maybe applying the ruleset change from 0 to 1, in the zone table, takes a server reset? I tried shutting down the zone and my zones are still on dynamic so its technically down until zone in as well.

EDIT: When I try to zone a box into #zone 5 or old highpass. I spam check #zonestatus on my other account I see that #19 ipaddress:port highpass (5) loads up and everything.
I am also not getting a zone.exe crash server side.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:31 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

UF work work with the old highpass zone.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Figback65
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst2112 View Post
UF work work with the old highpass zone.
Will work or Wont work? or is it Work working on old highpass?
Old 09-09-2013, 07:27 PM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

< Sarcasm >
Oh it must totally be the emu server's fault that your client cant zone somewhere...

Old 09-09-2013, 08:10 PM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figback65 View Post
Will work or Wont work? or is it Work working on old highpass?
Will not work. SoD+ clients do not know anything about the old highpass zone.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Figback65
Discordant

K thanks for the information. It seems every classic zone will load on UF besides HPH. :/