Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM
mminor
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by syler View Post
I will definatly be playing WoW if the server does not come back I have it ready to load on my comp right now. have buddies that play I just wanted to play some good ol' evercrack!
i just went on p1999 to see what they say, the makers of PEQ are moving to 1999. So no warning us, so we can waste more of our time lvling and GONE! So they want PEQ players to join so they can DISAPPEARE again! Fck this, better to pay to play. That way you know your hard work just doesn't dissapear.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:56 PM
mminor
Fire Beetle

Default No mroe PEQ

i just went on p1999 to see what they say, the makers of PEQ are moving to 1999. So no warning us, so we can waste more of our time lvling and GONE! So they want PEQ players to join so they can DISAPPEARE again! Fck this, better to pay to play. That way you know your hard work just doesn't dissapear.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:58 PM
mminor
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gristle View Post
Good lord, quit your whining, its free. It will be back soon enough. People have real lives.
It's gone dude. Trust me I went on 1999 and asked, makers are joining them.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:58 PM
syler
Fire Beetle

real lives??? whats that???
Old 11-17-2009, 09:08 PM
mrbrande
Fire Beetle

BS, some noobs in ooc tricked you.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11 PM
bufferofnewbies
Hill Giant

edit: nm. I thought it was Rog that made the server. Disregard all you though i said.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:23 PM
ghostriderdoom
Sarnak

PEQ is over 4 years old. Dont worry all, it will be back soon enough. Once in a great while there is tech difficulty. Cave Dude codes more stuff advancing the sever every week, do you really think he would waste 4 + years of his life to just say screw it lol. Just chill, im sure CD will reply with whats goign on soon
Old 11-17-2009, 09:29 PM
mmyles
Fire Beetle

the website itself was acting really slow last night... perhaps they are having ISP issues?
Old 11-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mminor View Post
It's gone dude. Trust me I went on 1999 and asked, makers are joining them.
LOL? You have no idea what you are talking about, and if I had mod powers i'd get rid of you. PEQ is what drives most of the people in this project to keep going, and without them, I don't think KLS, So_1337, cavedude, or any other of the active people on PEQ would even consider working on this project.

PEQ is probably having server issues like they normally do sometimes. Calm the fuck down.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:52 PM
mminor
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
LOL? You have no idea what you are talking about, and if I had mod powers i'd get rid of you. PEQ is what drives most of the people in this project to keep going, and without them, I don't think KLS, So_1337, cavedude, or any other of the active people on PEQ would even consider working on this project.

PEQ is probably having server issues like they normally do sometimes. Calm the fuck down.
I can't calm down I left work 3 hours early thining I would play LOL
Old 11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Timaeus
Fire Beetle

Default Relax

The problem is that without any word people look elswhere for answers an usually come up with the wrong ones. I got upset this summer when the server went down for a week. 1 Day off from PEQ won't kill anyone. Hell I'll be working on my project tomorrow rebuilding the engine on my tractor. A little time off doesn't hurt anyone. Hopefully it will be back up real soon. If it takes a week I'll be greatly disappointed, hell even mad as hell since the other servers suck but I'll live and so will all of you.

Give CD time to take care of his RL issues and the server. Save the overreacting for later if it's still down after 7-14 days.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:25 PM
syler
Fire Beetle

well said timaeus. I got a bunch of shit done that needed to be done for days now lol. ya I want the server to come back up dont get me wrong.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:56 PM
KLS
Administrator

A switch died at the host, no eta atm.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:26 PM
classicgmr
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mminor View Post
I can't calm down I left work 3 hours early thining I would play LOL
That's when it should click in your head - "I may have a problem here." I've been playing EverQuest since 2001 and in 2003 I began raiding hardcore and started doing this. Took me about 3 weeks to realize that I was killing my own credibility, job status and my cash flow over "the game in the box on my desk".

I have been here what - a week or so? - and I figured out that the server went down. All it took was some rational thought. These are personal servers after all.

When the server died at 8:30 and was still down at 9:30 I went to something else... like most rational people I assume.

My $0.02 to the hard workers here! Thank you for everything you all do to give us a place to play and enjoy our free time!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:29 PM
LC2503
Fire Beetle

Maybe CD upgrading server and fix some huge pile of bugs.
I'm moving to EZ for a while
Closed Thread