Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 05-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Telltolin
Sarnak

This item editor still works in 0.7.0, but just not entirely. The only thing I notice not working is the proc editor. I like this editor a lot more than the others, easiest to use and the like. I uploaded it to my webhost as a backup, here's a download since the link on the first page is broken.
http://www.miriscusltd.com/itemeditor.rar
It's a really nice program and needs to be upkept. It also has a nice small filesize because it's not overloaded with unnecessary UI graphics.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:31 PM
derekj54
Fire Beetle

im currently using the new PEQ easy install db thing and it doesnt work for me, i put in all the info, password and directorys and stuff click ok and the little username and password window just flashes and nothing happens
Old 06-26-2008, 07:06 PM
jimbox114
Hill Giant

Default Can't seem to get it to work

Just gives me illegal operation when I tried to use it (well send error report). Using windows XP SP2. Funny thing is when I had incorrect database info on the settings file it would open up, but after correcting everything it won't do anything.

Wish this one worked. I don't really like George's Editor as it seems kinda slow and doesn't allow to search by names. Also can't figure out how to change the icon, looks of gear after equipping, etc with it.

Using the newest build of the emu.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:08 PM
ChaosSlayer
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbox114 View Post
Wish this one worked. I don't really like George's Editor as it seems kinda slow and doesn't allow to search by names. Also can't figure out how to change the icon, looks of gear after equipping, etc with it.

Using the newest build of the emu.
lol .
Old 06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
trevius
Developer

GeorgeS' item editor is getting some very nice changes, so you might want to check it out again when they are complete. His current version already has a new search by item name or ID on the main screen, which I think makes it more in-line with how it really should be.

If you want to see what he is working on for it now, you can check this post:

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25552

The new single item edit window should be quite an improvement over the old way. It is looking really great so far. But, there is alot of work to be done on it, so you just need a little patience until it is more complete. At the rate he is going on it, it won't be long though!