Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Cfuson
Fire Beetle

Sorry nerdgasm, every server you make never lasts longer then a month or two. Will not play.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Aonelyn
Hill Giant

It’s Better to Try and Fail Than to Have Never Tried At All.

Good luck on the next go round man.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfuson View Post
Sorry nerdgasm, every server you make never lasts longer then a month or two. Will not play.
To correct you, Cfuson - Servers that I've made, (Meaning I'm the DEV, creator, coder, and such) have lasted well over a month or two. Every server that I've hosted in the last year to two year was someone elses project that didn't want to post on the forums, so I did it for them, to promote a server.

While you're allowed to think, feel, and say whatever you wish to say//feel//think, and not playing is your choice, I felt the need to correct your statement made. =).

Aonelyn -- Thanks. I have a script that's backing up the DB daily into the external hard-drive. I also have the main tables being backed up hourly. (Characters, Spells, and the works). I'm also taking my time on this server. Not rushing to get anything done.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Cfuson
Fire Beetle

Remember Diablo Quest? Sure it may not have been your server but you were right there with Jahar making it. It was even going to be released then all of the sudden, nope!

Yeah whatever dude.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:58 AM
ajstyles65
Fire Beetle

So i am gonna assume this project dosn't exist no more?
Old 02-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfuson View Post
Remember Diablo Quest? Sure it may not have been your server but you were right there with Jahar making it. It was even going to be released then all of the sudden, nope!

Yeah whatever dude.
The reason why Diablo Quest fell through was because Jahar had real life issues that COULD NOT be avoided, HE was the one with all of the Database information. I merely hosted the server and helped create a couple of the spells, did things that he could not do. It >WAS NOT< my server.

Again though, Cfuson. You are free to believe whatever it is you believe, and you are free to play on whatever server you want to play on. I am not here to please you. You've stated your business, and I've stated mine.