Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 10:50 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

You have been banned 2x, and now your working on your 3rd. Just go away and quit hijacking threads.

Edit: I do not find value in your copy and paste as you sourced a DB that has not been updated since 2013...
Old 04-18-2017, 11:40 AM
Burningsoul
Discordant

But he dropped the items table and sourced one from PEQ in! It must be good! /s
Old 04-18-2017, 02:41 PM
Albator
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningsoul View Post
But he dropped the items table and sourced one from PEQ in! It must be good! /s
There were only 2000 entries in the tak items table. There was no loot on monsters and no items at merchants (except a cloth cap) until A peq db was sourced in. Feel free to drop the items table if you want.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:27 PM
Burningsoul
Discordant

Just stop necroing/hijacking others' posts just to plug your hacked together TAKP database. It's a real scummy move and makes me hate your 3rd account even more than the second. Create a single post and flesh it out, make it pop, and keep it centralized.

Focus on realizing that you're got an uphill battle fixing things on an ancient database, and stop rubbing people the wrong way. People like Haynar could easily troubleshoot that hopping NPC issue, you're going to need help like that to just break even with the TAKP server if/when they open source it again. Maybe accept that people are harsh on you based on your previous interactions and work to repair that first, because I do LIKE the idea you propose. The way you go about it not so much.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Albator
Fire Beetle

In all of my accounts I have been here to help. I have gone out of my way to help in every way possible and share everything I have accomplished. I have no clue why I have ever been banned. I have been the butt of attacks and try never to respond in kind. I am a bit blunt and will try to be more sensitive but I haven't deserved any of the horrible treatment I have gotten on these forums.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:51 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

This train is no longer on the rails. Discussions like this are best left to private messages. Refrain from hijacking threads. If you want, you can make a thread like he mentioned and post updates to it rather than attempting to post a link to your database any time you are given an opportunity.
Closed Thread