Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-29-2004, 05:49 AM
manglervirus
Sarnak

Default my server dosent show

hi every body when i got in to this i thought it would be a piece of cake *mmmmmm cake* well i was wrong i have had nothing but problems i have been trying to get my server to work for a week now *really* i need help once again so i reach my hand out to everybody for help *that sounded gay and i am not * so finally heres my problem i dont see my server at the server select screen help
Old 08-29-2004, 01:44 PM
samandhi
Demi-God

Post all your info here.. boot5zones.bat, loginserver.ini, and the output of your zone.exe and world.exe...

Did you source your DB correctly? Are you using the correct DB for the correct version of the emu? Did you grant yourself access to your DB? Are you using router that needs set up correctly? Do you have a firewall blocking the correct ports? Is your server hidden? Check out this guide for some answers... here

Quote:
Analysis paralysis will keep you from failing, but it will also keep you from succeeding.
  • L.L. CoolJ