Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 01:59 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

Sorry oldlurker, you are actually correct. This might not be the thread to discuss exiling the current dev team. But it kinda is a testament to why things like this do not get taken care of right away.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:03 PM
mattmeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Sorry oldlurker, you are actually correct. This might not be the thread to discuss exiling the current dev team. But it kinda is a testament to why things like this do not get taken care of right away.
I made the decision to allow this thread to be derailed with the the issues, may not have been the correct thread but a lot of people needed to vent, and it did stay reasonably polite, and issues that needed to come out did.

There are some changes happening, thanks to this thread, lets see if the issues get fixed!!
Old 09-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Rogean
Administrator

Hmm ~

I didn't really ever realize the extent of this lack of communication. All the developers are on IRC including myself, and I check my IRC a few times a day. I barely ever have any PM's.

I have not been active at all around the project, If someone brings something to my attention I will try to get it fixed (I fixed like 2 or 3 exploits/hacks a few weeks ago, a lot of credit goes to KingMort for bringing them to my attention).

Other than that I'm pretty busy with my raiding guild on EQLive.

If anyone wants to talk to me about something, I'm on IRC.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

You old timers and your IRC! I think I'm going to set up my old, $450.00 PCBoard BBS again, I'll use it for Tech support - bet I'll get plenty of customers there!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:18 AM
Scorpious2k
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmeck View Post
I made the decision to allow this thread to be derailed with the the issues, may not have been the correct thread but a lot of people needed to vent, and it did stay reasonably polite, and issues that needed to come out did.
And it was the right decision. I have been following this closely and am happy with how well everyone conducted themselves.

Quote:
There are some changes happening, thanks to this thread, lets see if the issues get fixed!!
We can hope.

BTW, Matt, a belated Happy Birthday!