Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:10 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

This promo will be ending in a few days, so if you haven't already logged in to get the free stuff you may want to do so soon because it won't be back again for another year.

Morty
www.raidaddicts.org
Old 01-07-2016, 06:40 AM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Default Safe to Enter (TM)

Hi Folks!, I would just would love to introduce that we have nearly finished TIER 5 content on Raid Addicts, this was one of our larger tiers so it's taken almost 4 years to finish.

The coolest thing is however of late is that we have really worked hard to smooth out tiers 1-4 in order to make things better for new players!

Added :

AA Tokens ( these things give you AA points for an exchange to a certain NPC and they will also act as a kind of currency on the server )

GUK Crates and Boxes ( We have added the new Guk Currency items which range from around 500 - 10,000 guk points each which was a great effort to make the Guk Items easier to obtain)

GUK Items Added (Like 40 new cool items added to the GUK merchants which will enhance game play)

Just wanted to say we love the EQEMU community and wish to support it at all times, thank you to every dev and powers to be for keeping this community thriving!

Morty
www.raidaddicts.org

PS : Been up 13.7 years and still going strong, do not expect us to vanish any time soon ***UNLESS THE EQEMU DEVS KILL MEH IN MY SLEEP!!****

PSS: Upgraded our internet Upload speed today due to lots of folks logging in have fun !
Old 01-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Noport
Opcode Ninja

"kudos to you!" for a job well done. praise for exceptional achievement
Old 01-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

13.7 years.

12.5 of no development.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
this was one of our larger tiers so it's taken almost 4 years to finish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post
13.7 years.

12.5 of no development.
lelelelelelelelelelelelel

Old 01-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Maze what would we all do without you busting peoples balls all day ? This place would be so boring heheh Yeah there was a few months maybe years combined where things weren't getting done as fast but that's only because RL got in the way. Would love to have you stop in and check stuff out though , your always welcome.

Mort
Old 01-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortykins View Post
Maze what would we all do without you busting peoples balls all day ? This place would be so boring heheh Yeah there was a few months maybe years combined where things weren't getting done as fast but that's only because RL got in the way. Would love to have you stop in and check stuff out though , your always welcome.

Mort
Maze is EQEmu's old grandfather that is just way too inappropriate to bring around strangers. All jokes aside though I might come check it out. I was a bit turned off by the "outdated" feel of the raiding tiers. (I only use that word because there's not really another way I can think of to explain it). Other than that I had some fun on RA when I was playing it for a bit.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Jahar_LoA
Sarnak

Maze says, "What the f... smells like incest in here."
Jahar says, "No Grandpa, that incense!"
Old 01-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Morty called me at 3:00am, as I was piss ass drunk at the bar.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Burningsoul
Discordant

$$$Don't forget to spend money on all the raid gear and "goons" you can! Them GUK Crates ain't gonna buy themselves$$$

Remember kids: Unless you pay to win - you're doing it wrong! Dolla dolla bill y'all, $$$$$$ #swag
Old 01-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningsoul View Post
$$$Don't forget to spend money on all the raid gear and "goons" you can! Them GUK Crates ain't gonna buy themselves$$$

Remember kids: Unless you pay to win - you're doing it wrong! Dolla dolla bill y'all, $$$$$$ #swag
gotta eat we hungry outchea
Old 01-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Maybe one day I'll have a server where new players can't do anything by themselves because everything is so jumbled around.

no, wait, I like organization.

Sorry Mort, too many drunken nights using #npcspawn to actually call them "raids".

It's more like, press attack and see if this monster takes my entire hp bar in 1/4 second.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Mortykins
Hill Giant

Lol, ok well nothing could be further from the truth but flame on gentleman.

Quote:
Maybe one day I'll have a server where new players can't do anything by themselves because everything is so jumbled around.
Tiers 1-3 are Soloable now, and Tier 4 is boxable

Quote:
It's more like, press attack and see if this monster takes my entire hp bar in 1/4 second.
Maybe try attacking something that is in your league ?
Old 01-08-2016, 07:33 PM
halfalive123
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze_EQ View Post

no, wait, I like organization.

Sorry Mort, too many drunken nights using #npcspawn to actually call them "raids".

You obviously are speaking from a bias opinion. Raid Addicts is very player friendly, it does not require you to box although it makes it much easier once you're max level. Speaking from experience if there is something that seems wrong or "jumbled" the community and Admins are more than willing to help anyone who seeks it. There are plenty of "Raids" that are much much more than "#npcspawn" and anyone who has actually taken the time to actually play seems to enjoy them enough to continue to play.
So next time you decide to bash the server or Admins of the server take a moment to play and if you decide that this server is not for you don't take it to the forums with name calling I mean were all adults here, even if your not you don't have to go down that road.
No one likes a whiner.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfalive123 View Post
You obviously are speaking from a bias opinion.
A bias opinion on EqEmulator ? NNOOOO, thats absurd, can't be ....
Quote:
the community and Admins are more than willing to help anyone who seeks it.
some restrictions apply........

Quote:
No one likes a whiner.
I think your misinterpreting Maze_EQ's sense of humour here.