Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:39 AM
zerjz3
Banned

The server is officially up, running, and able to be connected to by all. Please note that currently running is a rolled back backup of the server before many of the changes made late in Fall 2013 had been implemented. Major changes to the server itself are currently being made, addressing nearly all of the feedback from every player from the Late Summer 2013 to Fall 2013 Beta phase. I invite everyone to come by and see what's in store for the now infamous Sanctuary server.

- Z
Old 01-06-2014, 07:10 PM
zerjz3
Banned

Leave the protection and the xenophobia of the Sanctuary in the Sky and enter the world below through the New Nexus. Once a cold abandoned building, this large room serves as a community center and travel hub. The building was founded and opened to the public by the innovative Society of Rediscovery and they maintain and moderate its functionality as a place for the exchange of ideas and resources.

Make the legendary journey to Xuolia through the glowing halls of Malefixx, Fortress of Mana and survive the onslaught of manatouched creatures that dwell within.

Brave the mana orcs in the Hold of GalVae and slay the legendary Lord Luxxor, guard of the toll bridge. Use stealth to dodge the aggressive GalVae guards as they defend their home from wayfarers and their rival faction, The Xuolia Watchers.

Take refuge in the bustling capitol city of Xuolia and meet its many colorful residents. Gain favor with the city's Watchers and interact with the many shopkeepers and merchants filling the purple halls of the metropolis.

Scout for the missing band of Xuolian Watchers sent into the crypts of the Xuolia Underground and discover their fate. What dark force resides in these forsaken chambers?

Old 01-06-2014, 07:56 PM
zerjz3
Banned

Prepare yourself on the tranquil docks by the waters of S`Aquia, City of the Sirens. A beautiful ancient marble city has been claimed by the alluring and vicious sirens of the S`Aquia family. Dispatch their armed efreeti sentinels and fight your way through the outskirts of the city as you come face to face with the sirens themselves and their kingdom of charmed followers.

Vacation on the tropical island of Telvaz, known for its always pleasant temperatures and clear waters as much as its poisonous snakes and exotic fauna. Uncover the island's secrets and investigate the cult of dark sorcerers gathered at the mysterious crater in the island's center.

Search an underground lair full of secretive alchemists and their living golem creations. Plunge deep into the ruins to discover what unholy failed experiments the alchemists had attempted long before.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:23 PM
zerjz3
Banned

Embrace the darkness and step through a portal into Mal`Syrian, Villa of the Witches as its resident witches drain you of spirit and feed on your misery. Defeat the demonic beings summoned by the witches and make your way to the basement to pay tribute to the Demon Lord MalSerallo. The price: your soul.

Cross through the enchanted black woods of Rioshu and enter the courtyard of Marid Manor, a centuries old mansion inhabited by the rogue djinn Marids and their dreamworld conjurations.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:49 PM
zerjz3
Banned

+ Hundreds of rare and ultra rare items +

Stand out from the crowd in valuable collectible items. Discover items so rare that they'll be one-of-a-kind in your possession for a long time to come. Collect interesting and useful treasures from every corner of the world, at every level range, and amass a huge collection of trinkets and fashion pieces.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
zerjz3
Banned

+ Multiclassing System +

Choose your own character development and unlock unique custom class abilities based on your playstyle and item choices. Fill your hotbars with specialty equipment designed to add new spells and attacks for each class. Will you be a Samurai, a monk capable of great destruction with his stealth abilities, razor sharp bladed weapons, and endless disguises and illusions? Or will you choose the path of the White Monk, a peaceful sage focused on purifying the body of himself and his allies to augment their defenses and heal their wounds? Perhaps you'll be something else entirely, such as the Blue Wizard, a sorcerer specializing in the positive and negative manipulations of mana.

+ Open Race System +

Players can enjoy an endless number of character combinations with the open race system, allowing any class to be any race

Old 01-07-2014, 12:42 AM
zerjz3
Banned

+ Beta Gift +

New and returning players logging in from January 7 - January 21 will receive a special commemorative gift to replace their Spiritstone. Speak to the hologram in the New Nexus to claim your limited edition prize!

+ New World Path +

Enjoy an all-new zone progression welcoming all players levels 10 to 50. Journey to a new area of the world by helping the plumbers union of Oakenshield save their Princess Ruby from the dragon King Kupakai. Travel through the Dripdrain Sewer System and into the Kingdom of Fungus and beyond.

Old 01-07-2014, 05:46 AM
Ozium
Sarnak

not loading for HoT client
Old 01-07-2014, 10:56 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozium View Post
not loading for HoT client
That would likely be because there is not a valid HoT client.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:56 AM
satora54
Sarnak

I cant login either on Hybrid Client
Old 01-07-2014, 11:04 AM
satora54
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorvani View Post
That would likely be because there is not a valid HoT client.
I'm assuming he's talking about Underfoot/Hot Hybrid client that most people use.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Nydosa
Sarnak

How far back was the rollback? I can't see any of my characters from playing in July/August. I do see my charater Leaf is in your screen shots, and is no longer a gnome. =P

Assuming that means they were all deleted?
Old 01-07-2014, 02:10 PM
zerjz3
Banned

This rollback version currently running is from before last Summer/Fall's Beta phase officially opened. Once we are back on our permanent hosting and Beta Phase 2 is launched, it will be a modern version of the database with all the new changes being discussed. Please note that there will be a full character wipe when the server once again goes live. We just have a version of the server up right now for anyone who wants to drop by and see what's been going on.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Ozium
Sarnak

ok it let me in today not sure why it wouldn't last nite. i remember your server now because i did something i did way back when you opened and it's still not fixed lol ... attacking the hard to reach book kills you ...

but there seems to be a bug in your sever code as i won't repawn or load into the world untill after the LD timer kicks me, this has never happened on any other server.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:08 AM
zerjz3
Banned

In preparation for this week's launch of Phase 2 of our beta testing, we have opened a new forum at http://sanctuaryeq.yuku.com/ - Please see our forums for more in depth information about the Sanctuary server