Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:41 PM
a6equj5
Fire Beetle

Default ARRG! Platinum Edition! I'm stupid!

Man, I was sooooo stoked to find this site still running. I had found EQEmu way back when I still played live EQ. I went on to other things, EQ2, WoW, Eve, etc. I don't currently play anything online, but I was really excited to see that I could still play EQ on an emu server.

So I hurry to eBay and purchase the first buy it now auction for...........PLATINUM EDITION! I've been waiting anxiously for a week and it finally came today. I go to the Wiki to get my ducks in a row before installing and I look at the site with shock and horror as I realize I bought the wrong edition.

The only ones I can find on eBay that are Titanium are either $30 or have days left on them.

Anyone have a Titanium edition copy they're willing to sell? I guess I'll just find another copy and wait some more, but I figured I'd take a chance here.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:20 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

Wow, now that is suck luck heh. Titanium is getting harder to acquire. Hopefully there are some projects in the works that might help make things more compatible.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Tenebrious
Fire Beetle

Just bought EQ Ti yesterday from here:

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4072463
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Damilis
Hill Giant

Still waiting for that email slick!
Old 07-24-2007, 09:09 AM
a6equj5
Fire Beetle

Ah! I had a brain fart! I found a friend a couple hours away from me that still had a copy, so I'm all set now. Sorry about that D. Thanks again though!