Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:35 PM
greneday
Fire Beetle

Default Pre-compiled DB?

Hello all, I have been messing around with trying to start my own server since 2004 but never had the connection for it to work. My new job helped me get a T3 connection with a server I have to do whatever with. The main problem is I do not know where to start. I am not very good at coding, I remember it took me 2 days to learn how to compile, and even then it didn't work. I found a post by searching about some 6.2 EQ pre-made databases and what not, but I am not sure what all the entitles. I was wondering if eqemu forums had any suggestions for a no thrills eqemu server tutorial, something to get me back on my feet.

Thanks all!
Old 07-26-2006, 10:58 PM
sesmar
I built it I will Support it!

Look into the DRP Server Pack, this is an installer for the EMU that will make it really simple to get a server up and running you.

You can download it at:

http://eqemu.sesmar.net
Old 07-27-2006, 01:33 AM
Thristam
Hill Giant

I put out a ready go to DB http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20982

Follow the setup instructions, dont use cavedudes serverpack if you want to use this one. If you use my DB, just follow the changelog from 7.0.16 up to now. once your db is up to speed, then just setup 7.0.40 code and your gtg.