Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-18-2005, 03:27 AM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

Default GM /zone command issue.

Hail,

I'm just wondering if Sony changed the way that /zone works? I'm not talking about #zone, that works fine. It's the forward slash GM/Guide only version of it that doesn't. When I type /zone somezone, the client freezes for about a minute before telling me that it can't find the safe coords for the zone. I figured it might be a database problem, but as I said #zone works fine. I did notice however that I don't get ported to the usual places using #zone, so again, figured it might be a database issue. This isn't all that big of a deal since I can still use #zone (and /zone hasn't worked for GoD zones+ since GoD anyway) but it is something I'm curious about. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Sonic
Old 06-18-2005, 03:36 AM
Sarepean
Discordant

In 6.1DR1, a lot of things GM wise got broken. For example, /summon-ing across zones is broken and causes them to get stuck somewhere in their current zone. That's just the big one that I remember. Heck, I could be wrong, maybe that's the only one I really noticed as broken... hmmm... oh well, I really don't remember, but there were a few commands that got broken in 6.1DR1.

As far as zoning to different coordinates--- I haven't noticed any real differences? Which zones have you noticed the differences in?