Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Spell Support

Spell Support Broken Spells? Want them Fixed? Request it here.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:12 AM
woton
Sarnak

Default Necro connection issues

had a couple people join the server we are working on and 2 people playing necros are having the same issue of randomly losing connection and not being able to log back in. One guy even downloaded a fresh version of rof2 and the issues happened again. I made a necro and played with him a while making sure to zone a lot and cast a lot of spell with no issues. I am wondering if there is a way to locate the problem on the server? We used an un modified version of rof2, so no spell files have been changed.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:23 AM
strugglegenerator
Hill Giant

What do your logs say right before each crash? Sometimes this can help pinpoint the issue.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:24 AM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by woton View Post
had a couple people join the server we are working on and 2 people playing necros are having the same issue of randomly losing connection and not being able to log back in. One guy even downloaded a fresh version of rof2 and the issues happened again. I made a necro and played with him a while making sure to zone a lot and cast a lot of spell with no issues. I am wondering if there is a way to locate the problem on the server? We used an un modified version of rof2, so no spell files have been changed.
You need to start at the top and not just assume it's you. Are they on the same network? Are they on wifi? Are they tethered to a phone? Are any other people having issues? What other information is similar between them besides you?
Old 02-10-2021, 09:21 AM
woton
Sarnak

I think the issue we had on our server was caused by bank space issues somehow. When people emptied their banks, they didnt crash anymore.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Huppy
Demi-God