Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Phoenix_79
Fire Beetle

Default Different tblworldserverregistration table than the guides.

The file I received from the download contained the following command to create the table:
Code:
INSERT INTO tblServerAdminRegistration (AccountName, AccountPassword, FirstName, LastName, Email, RegistrationDate, RegistrationIPAddr) VALUES ('Admin', 'Password', 'Tom', 'Wilson', 'Tom.Wilson@gmail.com', now(), '0.0.0.0');

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS tblWorldServerRegistration;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS tblWorldServerRegistration (
  ServerID integer unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  ServerLongName varchar(100) NOT NULL,
  ServerTagDescription varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  ServerShortName varchar(25) NOT NULL,
  ServerListTypeID integer NOT NULL,
  ServerLastLoginDate datetime NULL,
  ServerLastIPAddr varchar(15) NULL,
  ServerAdminID integer NOT NULL,
  ServerTrusted integer NOT NULL,
  Note varchar(300) NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (ServerID, ServerLongName)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

INSERT INTO tblWorldServerRegistration (ServerLongName, ServerTagDescription, ServerShortName, ServerListTypeID, ServerLastLoginDate, ServerLastIPAddr, ServerAdminID, ServerTrusted, Note) VALUES ('My Test Server', 'A test server', 'MTST', 1, now(), '0.0.0.0', 1, 0, 'This is a note for the test server');
In orange is the part that is different from all the setup guides I have seen so far.

Should I create a new table with the same command - the ServerTrusted so it will be the same as those in the walkthroughs or is there a value that I need to enter into the field? I entered 0 just to get through the error and tried to change it to 1 but I'm till having problems connecting to my zone.

Thanks
Old 05-03-2011, 09:07 AM
eski2
Hill Giant

Rats, i'm getting the issue. I've tried guessing values to get around it but
EQEMU login server is still giving me the result below. I feel like I'm close but something been changed in the Dev side and the guide is missing something.

[Database] [05.03.11 - 23:01:10] Mysql query failed: SELECT WSR.ServerID, WSR.Se
rverTagDescription, WSR.ServerTrusted, SLT.ServerListTypeID, SLT.ServerListTypeD
escription, WSR.ServerAdminID FROM tblWorldServerRegistration AS WSR JOIN tblSer
verListType AS SLT ON WSR.ServerListTypeID = SLT.ServerListTypeID WHERE WSR.Serv
erLongName = 'SoloMan' AND WSR.ServerShortName = 'SoloMan'
[World] [05.03.11 - 23:01:10] Server SoloMan(SoloMan) attempted to log in but da
tabase couldn't find an entry but unregistered servers are allowed.
[Database] [05.03.11 - 23:01:10] Mysql query failed: SELECT max(ServerID) FROM t
blWorldServerRegistration
[Database] [05.03.11 - 23:01:10] Mysql query failed: UPDATE tblWorldServerRegist
ration SET ServerLastLoginDate = now(), ServerLastIPAddr = '127.0.0.1' where Ser
verID = 0