Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2022, 04:27 AM
Freejack
Sarnak

Default Fresh Linux Server install Soulbinders not working....

I have been testing the server for 5 days and found a few things not working. One of them is an original quest that I found an easy fix for in the EQ forums. That is how old it is.

Pas that and another quest that would not work was the Gloomingdeep area quest where you give the guard an arrow and he gives you a quiver. Gave him arrows and never got the quiver, removed it and tried again and same issue.

Now the reason I am posting is that I can not seem to use Soulbinders in any area. it goes thru and quest::say("Greetings ${name} . When a hero of our world is slain their soul returns to the place it was last bound and the body is reincarnated. As a member of the Order of Eternity it is my duty to [bind your soul] to this location if that is your wish.");
} elsif($text=~/bind my soul/i) {

does that and you click on the bind my soul and it never goes any further. It does not finish with quest::say("Binding your soul. You will return here when you die.");
quest::selfcast(2049);

Yes I pulled this out of the plugin to be sure I was not have a 60 second flip out and missed something.

This is a small personal server for myself and anyone who wants to play. So playing solo is usually why we want soulbinders. Not that we don't play in groups we just have schedules that are all different.

Any help is much appreciated. Also these are the only issues I have really run into.

Tags
fresh-install, linux, soulbinders