Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Default Luclin Server (Dec 30th)

Decided to open up my Ever Luclin project for public play on Dec 30th.(2021) It was created for my own selfish fun and now I am sharing it. It is what it is.

You can read a little more about it here: everluclin.boards.net
Old 12-22-2021, 10:41 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Ever Luclin server is almost ready to go, on schedule, to be unlocked for public play next Thursday, (Dec 30th). It's hosted in a data centre, running 40 zone launchers to start with (more resources available, if needed). I'm not counting on any significant population, but it wasn't created to win a popularity contest. (see my OP above).

Anybody wishing to explore it, I strongly encourage you to visit the server forums and read about it, as well as the game play/mechanics section. You would need the files in the patch section, but need to log on to forums for that.

For any players looking for modern QoL, move it along, nothing to see here. Aside from the dock gnomes, you won't find much of anything newer than the Shadows of Luclin expansion. There is no claim to 100 percent era accuracy but the grind is as close as I could get it, without any knowledge (or interest) in C++ source coding. The server is strictly locked in the SoL era (permanently). There is plenty other servers out there offering post-luclin content. I have no intentions of following Sony/DB's footprints, otherwise, I would just go play live.

One second, (taking a bite of my pizza) .....

Now where was I...Oh ya, anyways, Everquest. It's a simple game. You create a toon, hunt mobs and kill them. If you can't, go find some friends to help.(not my department) Do some quests, do some tradeskills, have fun. I built the server for free and it's free to play on. Feel free to drop your wives and lives to indulge. (smirk).

There will be no discord server, (It's not needed to play Everquest). Any and all communication with me (for issues) will be in-game or on the Ever Luclin server forums.

everluclin.boards.net Shadows Of Luclin server.
Old 12-29-2021, 05:20 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

Ever Luclin Server will be open tomorrow (Dec 30th) at 2 pm (eastern time) and ringing in the new year, hopefully with some happy campers in good spirits.

ALL the knowledge and support you need, will be over on the Ever Luclin forums. I would encourage anyone interested to read through it all, as it has continued to be updated on a daily basis. I will not be returning to this thread to answer any questions, this will be my final post here. (the floor is yours grouchy ones)

Have Fun Everyone !!!
Old 12-31-2021, 06:43 PM
Hurb
Fire Beetle

https://everluclin.boards.net/thread...dated-dec-31st

Quote:
DOWNTIME UPDATED DEC 31ST

I have to reschedule time to fix some unexpected things, as it goes a little deeper than I thought.

I have to run some backup tables, etc., which is going to take longer than anticipated, but I am going to leave it until after New Years (late night new years day).

Server will run the weekend, but there is problems with npc loot tables.

I'm still fishing for the cause of it, but for now, please have patience with the loot on
the server, for the weekend and things will be restored and back to normal after it's fixed.

I will make up for this next week. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.