Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:06 PM
teraphina
Fire Beetle

Default Alarian Empire: Order of the Crimson Rose

Greetings,

I come to you from a realm of mistery and exploration, Alarian Empire, we have put to gether an all new concept eqemu's first fully legit quest based progression custom server. there are somewhere close to 300 custom quest (including the progression quests.) so get out your eq notebooks your gonna need them, over 50% of the items you will find are quest related, you will want to hail everyone and take notes.

Alarian Empire

be sure to get the server files and sign up on the forums.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:55 AM
ansley
Fire Beetle

Amazing Server...I was overwhelmed at first with all the quests and things to do. Makes EQ fun again I've probably done 20 quests or so and I'm only level 15. Everyone should try this server atleast once the work that has been put into it really shows.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Krothi
Fire Beetle

I have been playing on this server for a little while now and I really enjoy it. In order to enter into another tier you have to do the progression quests. So if you sit on your rear you wont be going any place else.

Alot of nice items that have a good balance to them. The admin staff are pleasant to work with when you might have a problem.

After playing on different servers that are unique in their own respect, I have found that this one is a welcome change.

Give it a try, I dont think you will be disappointed
Old 04-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Kunkanu
Fire Beetle

This server is great. It's not the typical *Rush to 80 and get the best lewts asap to fit in* kind of server...It's the kind of server that keeps you interested long term...the quests are very well thought out and the server over-all is a great community and a relaxed atmosphere.

I'd suggest everyone give this server a try...it's custom zones and quests will have you interested from the get-go =)
Old 04-06-2008, 09:04 PM
smelikatt
Fire Beetle

I've been having a great time on this server the past few days. The quests are entertaining and have nice rewards. Very friendly people here as well. It would definitely be worth your time to check it out. I still have a few characters in the starting area if anyone needs assistance with the group quests, or just a tour guide to find everything.

Thorik - Alarian Empire server
Ebolius - Alarian Empire server
Old 04-08-2008, 08:06 PM
dmack293
Fire Beetle

Talking

Very well done server. Tons of custom content, zones, items and a slew of clickies. Growing server with new changes everyday. Extremely helpful staff and seems like there is always a GM on. Bug reports are very quickly looked into. Played quite a few custom servers and this one is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Kkazz
Fire Beetle

Wow im glad to see all the support were getting,I myself was leading GM there for about a year and decided id rather play it then Admin it! Server is EXTREMELY fun,tons and tons of quests,1group raid content,we got our own loading screen,just tons of fun,new custom spells and AAs coming soon,as someone above me said bugs are looked into extremely fast,usually the day they're posted,always a admin on and if not always a helpful person to help out.Server is just a great addition to Emu,Should be a prefered server! New content comes within a month so ur never bored,by the time ur full raid geared of 1 content theres a whole new expansion being released....But ill stop talking bout it now,just know,the server is full of fun and adventure for everyone of all ages due to our live-like rules to help suite the needs/wants of everyone. Check out the website at www.alarianempire.com or just come try the server out!

-Kkazz-

Pwnedurface of the great Alarian Empire!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Revilor
Fire Beetle

Very nice to see your server up after these years I known you.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Sorce
Fire Beetle

I just started last night, and was very quickly interested. I usually play on the typical servers mentioned above, but it is nice to see a change and being that it is all custom (at least what I have seen so far), it makes it all the better. I too agree that the GM staff is quite helpful. I do not know much about running one of these servers, much less customizing one, however, by the looks of this server it seems a lot of work has been put into it. As a matter of fact, I am pretty damn tired at work this morning because I didn't want to log off. Thanks alot!