Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 05:43 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default VZ / TZ Please Read

Folks I hear your having problems , According to the rumors the problem could involve your hosting... I don't mind temporarily renting you a server to host your server on as long as you pay me back... Please let me know.. Though I do want more people on my own server, I care about the community as a whole and if they want you back well then so do I...

KingMortenson@yahoo.com is my email ... Please let me know if you need help in that area..

King
Old 08-06-2009, 05:13 AM
FonzoRelli
Sarnak

Mort, thank you very much. as u can probably imagine, things are a bit hectic right now over in our lil piece of the world, but i will make sure to send your message along to the rest of the staff

we are currently in talks to secure hosting, as well as filling a few other staff holes. we love being a part of the EQemu community, and again it really means alot seeing fellow members of that community willing to chip in to help us through hard times, so again thank you.

for any curious players, i apologize for the down time, its not forever, and when we do come back up, it will be bigger, better and most importantly, safer.

Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 PM
KingMort
Banned

Good to hear ! Hopefully that stuff to catch more punks will be given to the rest of the community you know we all need it too hehe..

King
Old 08-06-2009, 11:28 PM
FonzoRelli
Sarnak

its actually quite clever because as i understand it nothing needs to be downloaded, and no custom login needed. oh, and it crashes the client if MQ is loaded.
as soon as its tested and proven ill make sure to remind our dev guys to share it with other server heads
Old 08-07-2009, 12:25 AM
3z3ki3l
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FonzoRelli View Post
its actually quite clever because as i understand it nothing needs to be downloaded, and no custom login needed. oh, and it crashes the client if MQ is loaded.
as soon as its tested and proven ill make sure to remind our dev guys to share it with other server heads
until someone fixes the mq source and recompiles it and distros it.

that might buy you a week.

are you guys still denying what you need to do to fix this issue? after it's been to the verge of killing your server? oh well, im lolin.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 AM
FonzoRelli
Sarnak

keep lol'n. i don't feel the need to defend it, when its released the results will speak for themselves.

i have complete confidence in our new dev team.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 PM
KingMort
Banned

Then we will re-do it every f*cking week until you asshole cheaters are all GONE... Who cares , Your not the ones busting ass on a server for Weeks, Months and even 7 years in my case which happens to be like 12% of my life...

Kick some Cheater ass VZ / TZ I stand behind you 100%

And to you prick fucks who feel the need to Cheat and ruin our work I hope you die... Cold , And Alone, In a pool of your own Vomit...

That's how strongly I feel against the CURSE known as MQ2..

Mod's don't delete this, it's not directed at that guy , just MQ2 in General
Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
sasaluge
Sarnak

its only a game mort .... only a game
Old 08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
tekasmaximus
Fire Beetle

http://forums.pwnedemu.com/showthread.php?t=9624

VZ/TZ is over via mangement...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:51 PM
sasaluge
Sarnak

copy n paste thread plz, my ip is banned from the forums their for revealing GM favoritism/corruption
Old 08-07-2009, 03:20 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLieka
Ok guys, this project is over. I am going to make the database and source available to everyone via the EQEmulator.net forums. Best of luck to the guys that are planning to open a new PvP Emu server; however, I must say that this is NOT going to be Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek, nor PwnedEmu.com.

I will also speak with Keegan and have these forums turned off, to avoid any confusion about the new project being related to the Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek project.

It has been a pleasure working with all of you, and I speak for the entire EQEmulator.net community when I say appreciate all that you have done to progress this project.

Thank you,
Daxum
(Brannon)
Good for him. Whether involved anymore with the project or not, it's his to do what he wants with. He was always aces when it came to looking out not just for his server, but the EQEmu community. Sounds like he's been on to greener pastures for awhile now (based on not seeing him here in our small corner of the world in a bit =P).

Hopefully all the people who ruined it and made life hell for the developers and GMs will get their comeuppance.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:17 PM
KingMort
Banned

Quote:
its only a game mort .... only a game
Actually it's my Business lol...

Sorry to hear about VZ / TZ though ?? WTF mixed responses going on here..
Old 08-07-2009, 08:11 PM
sasaluge
Sarnak

killing is my business, and business is good

hows business for you mort
Old 08-07-2009, 09:13 PM
KingMort
Banned

Excellent !
Old 08-07-2009, 09:39 PM
sasaluge
Sarnak