Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Old 01-02-2023, 08:00 PM
bryan4268
Fire Beetle

Default #level not working

i am running a server on ubuntu 20.04 and i am able to login and in the database i set a few commands to required account status 10 and set all users to account status level 21 however the #level 60 command is not working even though the value is 10 and the account status is 21, is there anything else i should be looking at except the command table , level entry?
Old 01-03-2023, 02:22 PM
nilbog
Hill Giant

Maybe try #gm on, then try the #level command again.
Old 03-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Riklin
Hill Giant

Setting your #gm on just flags your character with green letters for the name, identifying you as a GM. REgarding the #level command, although some documentation shows it as requiring status on the account of 10, it does not work at 10 or 20. I did some testing at it seems that requires status of 150 to work. 150 actually makes more sense than 10. Being able to change the level of a character is pretty serious stuff and renders 99% of the game playtime as meaningless. If you can level anytime you want, it very much breaks the game.