Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 10-17-2023, 12:20 PM
pharmanator
Fire Beetle

Default XML Error

Hello,

First time poster to a form, if I am missing any needed information please forgive me.

I am trying to get logged into the Imperium server. Every time I pick the server from the list and proceed to log in I get this error...

Quote:
Error in your GUI XML Files. Check UIErrors.txt
Upon looking into the UIErrors.Text, I find this...

Code:
UIErrorLog created at Tue Oct 17 12:05:27 2023
[Tue Oct 17 12:05:27 2023] [Line:2275 Source:UIFiles\Default\EQUI_Inventory.xml] Schema error - Expecting valid ElementType TileLayoutBox
[Tue Oct 17 12:05:27 2023] Error reading XML.
[Tue Oct 17 12:05:27 2023] Error reading XML.
I have tried reinstalling titanium but have had no luck. I have found many previous posts were others have encountered this error but none that deal with the EQUI_Inventory.xml file specifically. Anyone have a solution to this?

Edit: I also tried copying the Old Default UI into the default UI to swap them out. This unfortunately fixed nothing.
Old 10-17-2023, 02:32 PM
pharmanator
Fire Beetle

Solved: The EQUI_Inventory yielded by the patcher was corrupt. When I downloaded the manual client itself, it fixed this issue.

Now having a new issue where I cannot make it past character creation but that is another bear. Will see if I can't get around that.