Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2018, 12:28 PM
jaspen
Hill Giant

Default Some older zones do not load.

I updated my previous PoK portal issue post with more information. I mention that because part of that problem is related here. One of the three portals were partly broken because of another issue I will mention here.

It seems some of the older zones like tox and misty do not work in my build. I will eventually test them all and report back as I want to contribute and make this project the best it can be.

If I do #zone tox or #zone misty it does nothing. It doesn't give me the error that they do not exist. The database has the entries in zone. I found out about tox because a friend tried zoning into Toxxulia from paineel and it crashed his EQ, mine as well when testing. Now that I think about it perhaps this is why someone in the previous build deleted the Plane of Knowledge links to this zone from paineel and Erudin as a quick fix?

With the above said, where is zoneline information stored in the database so I can correct the zoneline from Paineel zoning into Toxxulia? For now I will point it to the new revamped zone.