Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 01-25-2006, 08:09 PM
PunchinPreacher
Fire Beetle

Question Are there any public servers currently running 6.2+?

I saw somewhere that they're stopping from chasing live so much to work on stability in the 6.2 generations...

I've started a server on 6.0 (the lion cub) and was wondering if anyone has one running on the next generation (6.2)

Thanks!

PS: Is there any place on the site where we can find individual servers IP's? I tried the server list but it comes up blank.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Arex
Hill Giant

use wikki documentation

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...ka=LoginServer

one time that u have logged, u can see a list of servers and they say what version they are using, almost all ppl is using last 0.6.4DR1...
Old 01-26-2006, 03:12 AM
Doodman
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchinPreacher
I tried the server list but it comes up blank.
If you hit the login sever on port 5998 and the serverlist was blank, then it is probably your client version.

Yes, there are public servers on 0.6.4. PEQ most notibly.

The client for 0.6.0 and 0.6.2+ are different, so make sure you are not using your 0.6.0 compatible client. To check this, try logging into the LS with a wrong password. If you get in and get a blank server list, then client version is wrong.