Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-26-2007, 10:07 AM
mcox05
Fire Beetle

Default Connection prob w/my server

Hello I'm running a newly installed server on my Windows Vista machine ...

The problem i am having is that i receive this error in the debug output

DBLoadItems query 'select source,itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight,norent ,nodrop,size,slots,price,icon,UNK012,UNK013,benefi tflag,tradeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta,aagi,ad ex,acha,aint,awis,hp,mana,ac,deity,skillmodvalue,U NK033,skillmodtype,banedmgrace,banedmgamt,banedmgb ody,magic,casttime_,reqlevel,bardtype,bardvalue,li ght,delay,reclevel,recskill,elemdmgtype,elemdmgamt ,range,damage,color,classes,races,UNK054,maxcharge s,itemtype,material,sellrate,UNK059,casttime,UNK06 1,procrate,combateffects,shielding,stunresist,stri kethrough,extradmgskill,extradmgamt,spellshield,av oidance,accuracy,charmfileid,factionmod1,factionmo d2,factionmod3,factionmod4,factionamt1,factionamt2 ,factionamt3,factionamt4,charmfile,augtype,augslot 1type,augslot1unk,augslot2type,augslot2unk,augslot 3type,augslot3unk,augslot4type,augslot4unk,augslot 5type,augslot5unk,ldontheme,ldonprice,ldonsold,bag type,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,booktype,filename ,banedmgraceamt,augrestrict,loregroup,pendingloref lag,artifactflag,summonedflag,favor,fvnodrop,endur ,dotshielding,attack,regen,manaregen,endurancerege n,haste,damageshield,recastdelay,recasttype,guildf avor,augdistiller,UNK123,UNK124,attuneable,nopet,U NK127,pointtype,potionbelt,potionbeltslots,stacksi ze,notransfer,stackable,UNK134,clickeffect,clickty pe,clicklevel,clicklevel2,proceffect,proctype,proc level,proclevel2,worneffect,worntype,wornlevel,wor nlevel2,focuseffect,focustype,focuslevel,focusleve l2,scrolleffect,scrolltype,scrolllevel,scrolllevel 2,updated from items order by id', #1054: Unknown column 'UNK124' in 'field list'
[05.26. - 14:14:38] If you got boat loads of errors, make sure you sourced: utils/items-0.6.0-DR2-0.6.1-DR1-convert.sql

now i went to the folloing wiki guide

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...kka=MySQLSetup

where it instruct me to download this file

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.p...QEmuCVS/utils/

problem is that the path does not exist so I don't know where to get this convesion sql file. any help would be great.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Wizardanim
Sarnak

Well... the table just isnt up to date your right...

What i did here was just dumped my items from a current (latest change) DB...

just export your current items (if you want to back them up) and source this in...

http://www.evilshare.com/93356fc6-5d...b-00a0c993e9d6

Zipped - 3.some megs... unz = ~150 megs.

(forgive me for using that hosting service, hah) just nothing else is working with me atm.

hopefully it helps

*EDIT* This is a mysql 5.0 file and the database is set to PEQ - if your database has a dif name, make sure to open up the file and change ...

Code:
create database if not exists `peq`;

USE `peq`;
to yours

~Wiz

Last edited by Wizardanim; 05-26-2007 at 06:41 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 11:54 AM
mcox05
Fire Beetle

Well that was a generous idea ... but it just made it so that now world.exe can't connect to the db after doing that change. i'm just starting fresh and using the CVS sql files instead of the older ones on their website projecteq.com
Old 05-26-2007, 11:57 AM
jimbabwe
Hill Giant

yes, that's probably the best option.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Wizardanim
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcox05
Well that was a generous idea ... but it just made it so that now world.exe can't connect to the db after doing that change. i'm just starting fresh and using the CVS sql files instead of the older ones on their website projecteq.com
too bad it didnt work, i didnt consider that the rest of the dbase might also hav problems, sorry if there were any other problems caused

but ye the new CVS works