Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Magikforce
Fire Beetle

Default Login Server password lost

All,

I searched the support forums, but cannot seem to find an answer to this particular question. I returned to EQEmulator after a 2 year hiatus. Now I wish to participate again, but my LS account says I have the incorrect password. (Even though I wrote the original down and swear I have the correct one LOL)

Who can I go to to reset my password?

Also if I wish to play 2 simultaneous accounts I know I can create a 2nd or even 3rd LS account, and have done so, but will they each need a separate Account key? and if so how do I get a 2nd or even 3rd account key?

Thank you very much for any help you can offer

MagikForce

Emper Imperium (Highelven Enchanter)
Tallis Thrall (Highelven mage)
Truman Darkstalker (Human Paladin)
Old 05-29-2007, 02:53 PM
EnahRose
Fire Beetle

Default Same problem

I am having the exact same problem. The game runs, I know because my friend came over and signed into the Scorpious' server, however, my account won't sign in as I have an incorrect Login Server password. Please help!

Enah Rose
Old 05-29-2007, 06:25 PM
techguy84
Discordant

To my knowledge, you can not obtain the lost LS account password. No one can reset it or go pull it from the database and give it to you. Of course I could be wrong, but I have read it before and Matt said something about the other person that was asking was just SOL.

You can create 3 LS accounts, and nothing is required to do so. Simply just click to add in a new one.

Dont know what you mean by account key. If your refering to the EQ account key, thats not even used in the emulator.

The S2k server I belive is a older client and you must use their patcher in order to make your client compatible with theres. I never played on it, but is something else I remeber reading some where.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:20 PM
mattmeck

No way to get lost passwords, just make a new one.

S2K runs on a diferent login server and he has to add you, if you go to his forums and read you will know how.

As of right now he cant add new accounts, the move messed stuff up and its not working, see that servers web site for more info.