Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 03:22 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Fathernitwit has procured a server that we started setting up at the beginning of this week. Even without all the recent drama, our plan was to get PEQTGC moved from its temporary setup in TCS's home office, to this dedicated server. This is still the plan -- Fathernitwit will be hosting PEQTGC and we'll be tweaking the database to get a good Velious release. PEQServer may have been shut down at TCS's home PC's already, but the database is being transferred to the dedicated server as this message is being written.

Since we're short on personnel resources, I will not give any ETA on a public Velious database release. It'll most definitely be awhile. But PEQTGC is not going away.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:08 AM
dark_one
Hill Giant

Default asf

am i having deja vu?

same situation coupld months ago (image devn00b deal...) everyone wanted melwin gone, and wiz steps in and defends him....

melwin stays...

lets end it here before it repeats again..

Liscadipesce
Baron-Sprite
Khan
Skynet
Necromancer Guild

Member of "Free DarkOne from his solitude and deban him from IRC"

Old 12-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Woah.. Actually you're right darkone..

(Wow thats 3 words I never thought I'd be typing)
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:50 PM
mattmeck

Locking this due to needing to delete posts that add nothing to this thread other then trying to inflaim people.
Closed Thread