Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 01-28-2012, 11:30 AM
provocating
Demi-God

Default Leaderboard

I am trying to create a leaderboard on my server. Just curious where are the LDoN points stored, are they in that crazy profile structure ? I want to be able to query to get the players actual points. I know I can go to adventure_stats and get the wins/losses but that would not account for total points, which I am guessing is different weighting if the player completes one in hard mode.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:16 PM
joligario
Developer

Yes, they are in the player profile. But, they are available to the perl module by theme.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:04 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by joligario View Post
Yes, they are in the player profile. But, they are available to the perl module by theme.
By Theme ? Meaning what, is that a person that coded a module and his name is Theme ? Not trying to sound dense.

I also did not elaborate, I am not trying to do anything custom on my server, this is for my website.

I was thinking the PEQ database editor also can read into those profiles now, I can probably see how they did it.

I have this so far as just seeing a point spread. Unfortunately I have only been open for business since 1-1-2012 so no one is doing LDoN's just yet.

http://www.dragonsofmist.com/Joomla/...=m2c&Itemid=87

The numbers are of course phoney, GM has not lost LDoN's, never even done one with him.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:32 PM
joligario
Developer

By theme I mean Guk, Mir, Mmc, Ruj, Tak.

Ok, for web, yeah, you can see how we pulled the data using the editor. Should be very simple to make a leaderboard of that.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:36 PM
provocating
Demi-God

I am on it.