Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Moonie
Fire Beetle

Default [EU]Puny Earthlings

We would like to invite you, to a new server!

Puny Earthlings :

5 x Experience
Custom Progression Quests
Custom Epic Quests
Custom Augs
Mercenaries

Find us at www.punyearthlings.eu

Hope to see you soon!
Old 07-12-2014, 07:54 PM
aleution
Fire Beetle

I've tried playing on this server. Currently it is set to a 5 zone load limit. This greatly inhibits the ability of people to play. In fact you're going to limit yourself to about 5 players as unless every one is in the same zone, you can't zone or travel. Very frustrating.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

If it is only five zones you may want to take a look in the launcher table and see how many dynamics you have turned on (default is usually 5).
Old 07-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Einon
Fire Beetle

Thanks for the hint Kingly_Krab, the limit is now changed.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:21 AM
lupisnoctum
Sarnak

If you haven't tried this server out, now's the time to do it. The lads have made some great changes over the last couple of days. Progression up to Velious is now open!

Definitely get the server's custom spell file from their site, it helps a ton with their custom augs.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Mystery1974
Fire Beetle

yeah nice server and nice community
Old 07-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Moonie
Fire Beetle

We appreciate the kind word guys

Currently the max online has been 50, thats not to shappy for a week old server.
We would like to see more of you!
Old 07-26-2014, 02:32 AM
Moonie
Fire Beetle

Progression is now up to Planes of Power
Old 09-18-2016, 02:02 PM
Moonie
Fire Beetle

Long overdue update!

We've added 2 new NPC's in Plane of Knowledge and some other changes

Filur the Head Hunter

Now you can have more than 1 bot active at any time, but before you're able to you will need to hunt down some monsters for Filur.

Primus

Selling proc potions for a standard fee, and giving you the possible to buy your Keys for zones like Old Sebilis, Ssra Temple and Vex Thal.

You are still able to do the key quests the old fashioned way if you prefer (which had increased drop rate on the pieces).

Boss Update

We've redone the progression bosses, so that you no longer need a entire group to beat them, we've come to realise that most people play alone. The bosses have been tweaked to not flurry, quad and triple hit, and their health, AC and HP have been adjusted.

In addition, progression bosses now drop more platinum.

Dorph the Social

The guild-inviter have been deactivated, as it caused a bug for some people where they were unable to enter the server.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

Default Aug slots/The right armor

I noticed all of the armor has only one aug slot. Is there any armor that has two? I noticed you have a tradeskill trainer that takes plat and AAs for training. Is there custom crafted armor that's better than what you can get from drops? The reason I ask is, I see certain augs have no AC but good stats for defense, offense and other things. Other augs have AC, but only give heroic stats when upgraded to the higher augs, and no other stats like shielding, etc... that the other augs give. There needs to be a line of armor that has two aug slots.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

I see there are some two and three aug slot items on the LDoN vendor, but they are the wrong slots. They are 1, 2 and 3 when the shards are 4, 7 and 8.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:26 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

Is anyone developing this server anymore? It's impossible to solo the bosses to get to PoP. I can only kill the lower ones (Rumblecrush, Doomshade) but the named in Vex Thal are not soloable at all. I have the highest augments on 16 delay weapons and super high armor augs and they still kill me in about 5 hits, too fast for heals even if I two-boxed them with another account. They need to be adjusted since there's no population and it's labeled as a solo server.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:06 AM
trahelion
Fire Beetle

I've been playing solo on this server, too. It's a lovely premise and I appreciate the hard work that went into it, but I agree that it could use a little love to be perfected.

Another bot that we can access would be a huge help, IMO. I don't box and haven't learned the MQ2 stuff yet, but I suppose it might be necessary just to continue playing :/
Old 12-26-2016, 08:08 PM
nenelan
Hill Giant

Yeah, I enjoyed the heck out of this server up till Luclin, but man that difficulty spike from ToV is just about too much to crawl past. I'll give it another go in a few months, but a hard stall like that with little room for advancement leaves a bit to be desired.

Concept's great, execution ain't bad, but there's definitely room to go further there.
Old 12-27-2016, 12:09 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

I think all it would take is another augment slot to everything and it would be scaled perfectly and manageable.