Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 03-24-2015, 05:56 AM
Zever_VZ
Fire Beetle

Default ok. trying my best here to make this work....

following Project 1999 Guidebook step by step.

I get to
Step 2 - Forum Account
There are two distinct accounts that must be created before you can log into the game. The first is a forum account (This can be either a Project 1999 OR EQEmulator forum account). A forum account alone can not be used to log into the game, but can be used to manage any number of Loginserver accounts which will let you log in and play.

This entire process can be completed by following the Account Setup / Play Guide.

I click on the link of account set up / play guide...I get past step 1, step two it asks me to link accounts, which never works, so I try to skip it. I click to SKIP step three because I DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE! there is n way to text me (I like it that way) and it just returns me to step 2 in a never ending loop. how do I create a working account?

and if this IS a working account for the emulator then its not being accepted.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:13 AM
Zever_VZ
Fire Beetle

ok, that problem solved, someone on projet 1999 told me to go to
Please go to the Login Server page (located under Miscellaneous in your UserCP∞).
alas, there is no such link under miscellaneous (or anywhere with that name I could find)
glad he provided one.....now. I can get to the server list but when I click play, it starts to load up and then....

the instruction at 0x02a745b4 referenced memory at 0x0381f0d4. the memory could not be read.

and crash!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

seems like a client issue obviously.

Direct x, drivers, blahblahblah

Old 03-24-2015, 06:50 AM
Zever_VZ
Fire Beetle

well it crashes during the loading screen.....but if your right...it could be anything....took me nearly 3 hours to get this far....
Old 03-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Uleat
Developer

P99 forums are the best place to resolve a P99 issue..however...

I do seem to recall something about a needed download for proper client operation.

Compilin' Dirty